Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Good Fiber Source on your cycle/or add to your diet

raider187

I'm on a VAR only cycle with strict liquid protien diet, one week into it so far I have dropped about five pounds and my strength is up, getting great pumps and couldn't be happier.

If any of you take in a lot of liquid protien, you might know where I'm coming from with this post. It can reek havoc on your gut, giving you excess gas and give you the "soft serve" poo... I have a great fiber source that can help and you can find it at your local grocery store.

It's called Kellogs All Bran "Bran Buds".

This stuff is the shiznit. It makes everything pass through your GI tract peacefully, after my first week of eating it I was hooked.

The taste is not that great, you only need 2/3 of a cup per day and your body will thank you for it, trust me....

Just thought I would share, Peace!

Raider187

raider187 said:
I'm on a Anavar - oxandrolone - only cycle with strict liquid protien diet, one week into it so far I have dropped about five pounds and my strength is up, getting great pumps and couldn't be happier.

If any of you take in a lot of liquid protien, you might know where I'm coming from with this post. It can reek havoc on your gut, giving you excess gas and give you the "soft serve" poo... I have a great fiber source that can help and you can find it at your local grocery store.

This stuff is the shiznit. It makes everything pass through your GI tract peacefully, after my first week of eating it I was hooked.

The taste is not that great, you only need 2/3 of a cup per day and your body will thank you for it, trust me...

Raider187
Good to know! I totally know where you are coming from.

I have been using sillium (spelling?) Husk. It's dirt cheap to buy. Mix it in a glass of water 2 times a day and Shazzam!!

That works or I just make bran muffins with raisins (which taste great) when I am bulking or just go on and buy like fiber-sure or any of the other fiber supplements they have now a days. Gotta stay regular.

raider187 said:
I'm on a Anavar - oxandrolone - only cycle with strict liquid protien diet, one week into it so far I have dropped about five pounds and my strength is up, getting great pumps and couldn't be happier.

The taste is not that great, you only need 2/3 of a cup per day and your body will thank you for it, trust me....

Raider187
might wanna consider this
liquid protein and mrp etc...lack glutamine. glutamine is labile so not stable in liqiuds for very long. glutamine is very important for sparing muscle.

There are many diet and drug to increase muscle.

EDIT ...and you will happily spam us about them. No, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
layinback said:
might wanna consider this
liquid protein and mrp etc...lack glutamine. glutamine is labile so not stable in liqiuds for very long. glutamine is very important for sparing muscle.

Thanks for the input... I try take 4.5 grams with every meal or at a min 2x per day. Glutamine is a must for me, it's cheap too...

layinback man u are a very knowledgable dude ever since u joined, nothing but pure good info.

anyway im on a anavar only too, on my 28th day and really dont notice anything :(
but the Anavar - oxandrolone - is real. Try kellogs mini wheet for good protein and fiber and better taste i bet.

I'll stick with my red beans and chick peas.....loads of fiber with the added bonus of being able to clear out the gym on squat day.

CremasterBlaster said:
I'll stick with my red beans and chick peas.....loads of fiber with the added bonus of being able to clear out the gym on squat day.

i think ur that dude at my gym, that always has these smelly farts that cover a radius of 50 feet in the gym, and there horable farts. kinda looks like a old deterioated chuck norris too with his red balding hair

Top Bottom