Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good Fats Vs. Bad Fats

P

Polfa/Jelfa

What types of fats can you eat that are good. For ex, flax seed oil, olive oil. Which fats are bad? How do good (Omega 3 ) fats effect you? How many % Daily of these fats can one take while cutting and then while bulking.... Can someone please summarize a nice psot on fats....I apreciate it.:)

saturated fats are bad, try and stay away from them, Omega 3 and omega 6 are good fats which includes flax seed oil. the amount of fats you take in depends on the amount of carbs you eat. flax seed oil will help eliminate bad fats from your system and you can use them for energy in replacement of carbs.If your carbs are low (around 100-150 grams a day) try and eat 50-60
grams of flax seed oil a day.if your bulking try and eat around
140-150grams day. This also depends on your weight and body type. I'm 5'5 and 220 this amount always works for me. Just remember you can't cook with flax seed oil it has to be taken in it raw form heat and light destroy it.

M. Gvile, thanks alot for the explanation, i was thinking the same but wanted to make sure. Do you know whats differenc ebetween mono and polly sat....what if i take in more than 200 g of flax seed oil to get rid of fat in my system... this will not lead to me geting fat will it since it is agood fat.
Ps: Heres soem karma for ya:D

There is also evidence that omega 3's stimulate the mobilization of fatty acids for use as energy = hels with fat loss somewhat. SOme good sources of fat are unsalted peanuts, cold water fish like salmon, olive oil, flaxseed oil, etc.

Thanks for the replys guys, any more sources of good fats though?

Top Bottom