Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gomad diet

Jhonny10

this diet is very effective according to some people online to gain weight it based on a high milk intake, 3 separate 43oz glasses of whole milk , My question is if drinking that much milk won't raise your cholesterol ?

do not do this bro. horrible idea

you will gain a lot of fat on this diet, plus milk is very hard to digest. you will just get fat and bloated

if you want to get bigger then do it the right way. eat big to get big, and lift big to get big. compound lifts are the answer and so are whole foods

Three 43oz glasses. Damn. I can drink up to a gallon a day but it's spaced out way more than three times lol. That would be brutal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gallon of milk diet that you read about old school bodybuilders like Arnold Schwarzenegger following is night and day different from the gallon of milk diet you would be able to follow today.

Back in Arnold's day, they were drinking raw unpasteurized milk straight from the farm where the cows were raised on nothing but grass. Now a days, milk is pasteurized, full of hormones and the cows are fed soy and corn.

It's a terrible idea. It will wreak havoc on your cholesterol levels and you will just get fat.

Terrible idea. If you want to gain mass you have to eat good quality food and train hard. Milk is not good quality food. It is not only inflammatory but the lactose is hard for the body to digest. You would gain so much more quality muscle by eating chicken, beef, fish, rice, oatmeal, veggies, etc.

Ohh, the good old GOMAD diet. It is meant for people who do not have good access to food and grocery stores, that most of us do today. Also it can become quite cheap and handy.

But it is quite an inferior diet. Plus if you have slightest issue with lactose - you will shit your brains out with GOMAD.

Top Bottom