Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glycerol?

ohashi

Glycerol is completely new to me. I understand it's used to maximize muscle volumization, but that's about it. Where is it sold? What are some brand names? Dosages? Does it have to be cylced? Etc.

Any info, even just a simple link, is greatly appreciated.

Glycerol is completely new to me. I understand it's used to maximize muscle volumization, but that's about it. Where is it sold? What are some brand names? Dosages? Does it have to be cylced? Etc.
it's a mild Diuretic, nothing major; muscle volumizing properties are also marginal; there is no real need to cycle it; 1-3tbsp. a day are the usual dosages

http://store.yahoo.com/xsportsnutrition/liquid-muscle.html

Mr.X

Looking for glycerol ?

Take some red wine !
tastes better than white powder, no ? :D

Mr.X said:

explain

Mr.X

Red wines are usually rich in glycerol

and glycerol + red wine = vascularity

Anthrax said:

Red wines are usually rich in glycerol

and glycerol + red wine = vascularity

Alcoholic Fermentation which allows the production of glycerol is allowing for, at best, a minimal amount of glycerol in the wine. The amount provided also becomes problematic because of potential alcohol induced Ketoacidocis - not to be confused w/ Type I diabetic ketoacidosis.

Your last post confused me a bit b/c I thought you suggested for the person to just drink red wine and forget about the glycerol, but I misread.:D

Mr.X

Top Bottom