Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gluten intolerance and bulking

Louis_Jouls

After so many years, I guess I suffer from gluten intolerance and since I was diagnosed with it recently I lost weight, I don't consider myself skinny but if I continue like this in few months I will be. It is harder to get calories now because I have to skip on gluten foods which are crucial as carbs sources and to gain weight, my question is what kind of gluten free diet can I follow keeping in mind I would like to not only gain weight but also put up some muscle mass and some bulk, thank you.

Gluten is simply the protein found in certain grains like wheat, rye, barley.

The best carbohydrate sources are gluten free. Brown rice, oatmeal, sweet potato, quinoa, fruits, vegetables...all gluten free.

Generally speaking, foods that contain gluten are foods you shouldn't be eating anyways. Following a gluten free diet will only benefit you.

Muskate suggested great opinions. Here in the states a lot of companies will market there stuff as Gluten free, but are loaded up with a bunch of other crap. When I first went gluten free I was blown away by the list of shit in the ingredients. It gets frustrating, but you have to be an advocate of your own health. Know what you're consuming. Good luck buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could also hire a coach like Muskate. I know he doesn't consume gluten and has a wealth of knowledge on your exact situation.

Top Bottom