Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gluten free?

poners78

should i go the gluten free route? seems like everyone these days has gluten sensitivities. how do i know if i am? seems like i bloat up everytime i eat something with gluten so seems pretty straight forward for me to stop eating it.

gluten sensitivities are common today because:

1. gluten is in EVERYTHING unless it is a whole food, so people develop allergies from them. and it isn't just the younger generation atleast in the USA. my generation most everyone is gluten intolerant and most of them don't even know it

2. GMO and pesticides from wheat makes the body react so you get instant inflammation

the bottom line is stay away from gluten, no reason to ever consume it if you are eating a single ingredient whole food organic diet. when you do that you will notice within days less inflammation

gluten sensitivities are common today because:

1. gluten is in EVERYTHING unless it is a whole food, so people develop allergies from them. and it isn't just the younger generation atleast in the USA. my generation most everyone is gluten intolerant and most of them don't even know it

2. GMO and pesticides from wheat makes the body react so you get instant inflammation

the bottom line is stay away from gluten, no reason to ever consume it if you are eating a single ingredient whole food organic diet. when you do that you will notice within days less inflammation

For the sake of debate and bare in mind you've agreed with the following statement: we've eaten pretty much everything that didn't kill us for a million years when we hunted and foraged.

Why then do we have so many food issues now? In part, tying in with your second statement (which I mostly agree with), it's down to additives. One which I really dislike is Glucose Syrup which seems to be in everything adding a little sweetness. we NEVER add it to scratch cooked food but it's in a ton of pre-made meals.

The other, which has been looked at and tied in with allergies, is a lack of exposure early on. The kids that were exposed to a LITTLE peanut in their formative years are far less likely to have peanut allergies. I'd say the same can be said of intolerances.

Now, all that said, it can come down to amounts. I, for one, eat very little bread. If you're having doughnuts, burgers in a bun and a lot of cookies and cakes then yeah you're gonna be getting a good amount of gluten.

For the sake of debate and bare in mind you've agreed with the following statement: we've eaten pretty much everything that didn't kill us for a million years when we hunted and foraged.

Why then do we have so many food issues now? In part, tying in with your second statement (which I mostly agree with), it's down to additives. One which I really dislike is Glucose Syrup which seems to be in everything adding a little sweetness. we NEVER add it to scratch cooked food but it's in a ton of pre-made meals.

The other, which has been looked at and tied in with allergies, is a lack of exposure early on. The kids that were exposed to a LITTLE peanut in their formative years are far less likely to have peanut allergies. I'd say the same can be said of intolerances.

Now, all that said, it can come down to amounts. I, for one, eat very little bread. If you're having doughnuts, burgers in a bun and a lot of cookies and cakes then yeah you're gonna be getting a good amount of gluten.

because the wheat was genetically modified and sprayed with pesticides over the past 30-40 years. these are the same pesticides that were used during world wars to kill hundreds and thousands of people. yes farmers started putting that on their crops.

that is the main reason if you consume even a little of this stuff you get stomach problems and can't breathe. it is simply the body reacting to this poisonous stuff.

a million years ago there was none of this. you went and picked a grain from nature and it was not modified or sprayed.

they do this today for 1 simple reason: PROFIT. it is much easier to grow plants that are modified and sprayed with pesticides. they also grow faster

unfortunately it is very hard to even find seeds that aren't genetically modified anymore if you want to plan a backyard garden. so i feel for farmers trying to make money but the earth and nature is punishing us in the process

now people are just avoiding everything with gluten and farmers can't sell their wheat so many are going back to growing non GMO and organic. that has become a new market for them. we need to continue that trend otherwise our children and grandchildren will get sicker and sicker

also you being in the UK i would wager this problem is very minimal compared to the USA. over here corporate farmers practically own the government. so you won't see the govt do anything to solve this issue, it is up to the people to let their wallet do the talking

Top Bottom