Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gluten

control66

Do any of you guys try avoiding gluten in your diet? I love bread and dont think I could drop gluten, what do you guys think about it?

If you don't have a sensitivity to gluten there really is no need to cut it out but bread is something you do want to cut out. There is gluten in a lot of foods.

Check out this video I made on gluten -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-what-gluten-48151.html

I recommend everyone follow a gluten free diet. The three most inflammatory foods in the body are soy, wheat and dairy. I do not recommend incorporating those foods into your regular diet. They are fine to consume occasionally for a cheat meal (assuming you have no allergies to them) but I don't think they should be regularly included in any diet program.

There is gluten free bread. I eat gluten free and feel better. Cut grain and you will notice a huge difference but it’s been hard to keep in weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if you’re not sensitive to gluten it’s still good to cut that shit. It’s just a shity binder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom