Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlfriend trying to lose some extra weight/tone up...analyze diet please!

forgotten1

This is a normal day for her...hasn't started dieting. Mind you, she is at college with a mealplan. I had her write down everything she ate for a day. Please give tips/hints/suggestions!
-------
9:45am - granola bar

12:30pm - salad with italian dressing, beef barly soup, and applesauce, glass of water, glass of kiwi/strawberry juice

5:00pm - salad with house dressing, piece of sourdough bread, plate of penne alfredo, chocolate chip cookie :-( (but it was so good!) glass of water, glass of cherry pepsi

9:30pm - 4 pretzel rods
-------
then today...... cheese lasagna, salad with cheese and fat free french dressing, pears, and half an m&m cookie

"...and i'm on a mad bubblegum craze"

meal plans at college suck ass.

one suggestion I may give-
last year when I lived in the dorms I would order like 10 chicken breast sandwiches....then toss all the buns and refridgerate the chicken breast to eat at will.

Looks like she's eating too many refined carbs and not enough protein or healthy fats.

What does she weigh? Does she exercise?

Tell her to stop drinking juice and soda. And cookies, of course, are not a good choice for a snack.

She also might want to try eating smaller, more regular meals (i.e., every two or three hours, even if it's just a snack with some protein).

she's a pretty small chick...about 5'3 or so. Her normal weight is 103-105 and she's at 112...wants to get back down to where she's more comfortable she said.

And ya, she runs everyday. I'm going to get her to do HIIT instead of jogging and I'm writing her a lifting routine as we speak.

forgotten1 said:
This is a normal day for her...hasn't started dieting. Mind you, she is at college with a mealplan. I had her write down everything she ate for a day. Please give tips/hints/suggestions!
-------
9:45am - granola bar

12:30pm - salad with italian dressing, beef barly soup, and applesauce, glass of water, glass of kiwi/strawberry juice

5:00pm - salad with house dressing, piece of sourdough bread, plate of penne alfredo, chocolate chip cookie :-( (but it was so good!) glass of water, glass of cherry pepsi

9:30pm - 4 pretzel rods
-------
then today...... cheese lasagna, salad with cheese and fat free french dressing, pears, and half an m&m cookie

"...and i'm on a mad bubblegum craze"

When you say at a college w/ a meal plan, are you suggesting that she can ONLY eat college cafeteria food? if so, list all the foods she can eat/afford

Mr.X

if she's burning more calories than she is ingesting, then she will lose weight. period ... girls usually don't care too much about muscle loss, but if she does, tell her she needs more protein in there

Top Bottom