Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GI food diet

Marios5d

I was wondering if this type of Diet is more suitable for cutting of bulking? I need to cut and this is one of the diets that I might follow.

it is the glycemic index diet and i wouldn't follow any diet if you want to cut.. it boils down to lifestyle

you need to simply eat LESS. be in a caloric deficit everyday. have a refeed day when YOU NEED ONE, not when you crave something. i see too many people have refeed days 2-3X per week and they bitch why they can't lose weight

If you want consistent results, you should not follow a diet that can not be part of your lifestyle. This is why I like so much the carb cycling diet - it is not restrictive, so it is very easy to follow and it can easily be implemented as part of your lifestyle. Besides, it is very effective, so it is definitely worth a shot. You can find more detailed information about it here - https://www.evolutionary.org/cycling-carbohydrates

In the end any diet will work.

Use an online TDEE calculator to figure out how many calories you burn each day. Then eat 500 less than that for cutting and 500 more than that for bulking. Track your calories with an app like myfitnesspal so you are sure you are eating the right amount every single day

What matters most at the end of the day is your TOTAL calorie, carb, protein and fat intake. I am an advocate of eating low GI carbohydrate foods but the total quantity of carbs you eat is more important then the type.

The best carbohydrates to base your diet around are brown rice, oatmeal, quinoa, and sweet potato. Along with fruits and vegetables of course.

Top Bottom