Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting tired of thick protien drinks.

ManOfArms

Do any of you know a protein powder that will mix very well with gatorade or koolaid? I'm looking for a something that will completely dissolve with out altering the taste too much.

don't know what kind of protein you use, but I use ON chocolate whey. What I found is that by mixing it with hot water from the facet, I have no residue remaining and i stretch it with at least 20 ozs of water for you should never drink thick shakes. It's not good for your digestive track! When I mix 55g of whey with 100g of weight gainer I mix it with at least 30ozs of hot water from the facet. It taste like hot cocoa and mixes very very well with no residue or powder floating on top.

HeY hAMMERTIME.

Careful of hot water and protein.
Denaturing happens real easy and your drink will turn out completely useless.

Just a call of caution not to make it too hot.

Later

ManOfArms said:
Do any of you know a protein powder that will mix very well with gatorade or koolaid? I'm looking for a something that will completely dissolve with out altering the taste too much.

The formulas at www.proteinfactory.com mix very easy.......and don't clump up at all.....

DIV

:chomp:

Im not sure if you get it in your area but pvl nutrients makes whey coolers,flavoured in ice tea,raspberry ice tea and other flavours,not chalky or thick at all

i was wondering about pvl, i seen it on the shelf and did a double take thinking pvl gear was producing a protien blend lol, ill have to try it...so far im happy with isopure

TheOak01 said:
Im not sure if you get it in your area but pvl nutrients makes whey coolers,flavoured in ice tea,raspberry ice tea and other flavours,not chalky or thick at all

I've seen those, but they're not cost effective......whey protein should not cost an arm and a leg regardless of how well it mixes.

DIV

I agree its quite pricy,I pay 40 bucks cdn for 2.5lbs but Im the type of person who wont drink a shitty tasting drink,and so far Ive had 4 different kinds of pvl protein and all have tasted great

Top Bottom