Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting A Bit Skeptical

As for the "fasted state" that has very little to do with holding muscle (in the ncontext of the 10-12 hours you referred to)

One meal a day will work if your body has enough fat storage to fuel metabolic processes and energy requirements for the day, but if your of a healthy body fat percentage then it won't be enough, after 10-12 hours, the "fasted-state" I'm referring to is when your body has depleted glucose levels from diet intake, your body goes into a state of gluconeogensis to maintain glucose levels by using other fuels such as fats from adipocyte tissue and amino acids from muscle tissue, this is marked by a high increase in glucagon. That lose of amino acid is what has to do with "holding muscle".

One meal a day will work if your body has enough fat storage to fuel metabolic processes and energy requirements for the day, but if your of a healthy body fat percentage then it won't be enough, after 10-12 hours, the "fasted-state" I'm referring to is when your body has depleted glucose levels from diet intake, your body goes into a state of gluconeogensis to maintain glucose levels by using other fuels such as fats from adipocyte tissue and amino acids from muscle tissue, this is marked by a high increase in glucagon. That lose of amino acid is what has to do with "holding muscle".

Read the clinical studies regarding extended fasting. The information you gave in the above post is not scientifically accurate. A person that eats maintenence in a small window (6-8 hours) can hold and in many cases increase muscle mass while maintaining low body fat. Many studies support it and I've personally done it.

Read the clinical studies regarding extended fasting. The information you gave in the above post is not scientifically accurate. A person that eats maintenence in a small window (6-8 hours) can hold and in many cases increase muscle mass while maintaining low body fat. Many studies support it and I've personally done it.

I have read countless clinical studies, my information comes from four years of studying biochemistry... the information given can be found in any given textbook.

I agree with eating maintenance every 6-8 hours though, that's not what I was refuting. I remember a while back a guy on here saying that he would eat whenever he was hungry just enough to be satisfied, pretty healthy (presumably with correct macros) and saw some of the best results he had ever seen. That's pretty much the plan I'm on now.

I'm a former power lifter, in as much to say that I (at a younger age) didn't care so much for the physique, but the raw strength that juicing, heavy eating and lifting a ton of weight gave me.
I was the typical 6'2", 320 pound guy with a 17-20% bf.
Now that I'm older, however, and my joints are totally destroyed, I decided I finally needed to get my weight down to take the pressure off my dilapidated joints, and I've had considerable success with the following, relatively cheap diet.
My first meal of the day is a carbohydrate and protein load.
Usually a cup of Spanish rice with half a cup of chili beans for carbs, and fiber. Then a cup and a half of skim milk with a half scoop of whey isolate for a protein load.
After that I do the protein load every two hours until lunch, when I generally have a salad with cheese and real buttermilk ranch (I'm on a diet...not dead). Continue loading protein until dinner when It's usually a large salad with chicken, tuna or beef steak, or turkey taco meat.
I set aside Wednesday and Sunday for my cheat days where I can get that big cheeseburger or gyro and fries.
I'm also pushing 250mg, test cyp. twice a week, 100mg deca once a week, and 50 mg winstrol daily, which is rediculously cheap on napsgear (entire cycle is about 120 a month). Also remember to take an estrogen aromatase inhibitor, and liver support which are cheap on Amazon.
The food is about 50-60 bucks a week at Walmart (including the whey isolate).
In the last three months, I've gone from a 335 pound 25% bf slob to a 250 pound 15% bf slob with potential.
I also have a low impact exercise routine that hurts less than a balls to the wall free weight and heavy running routine if you need it.
Hope this helped. GOOD LUCK!
roodog1974

^^^ don't bump older threads like this especially since the OP is banned. start your own thread!!

as for what the OP was saying I didn't read much but yes don't believe the bullshit. former pro's just like former anything make their money selling their books and knowledge. they won't tell you how hard they work because that doesn't sell books, but telling people to workout 3X per week 30 minutes a day is wonderful for newbs because it means they can look like a pro without working much on it. so that sells better than the working out twice a week and eating good hard shit :)

just like how the real estate guru's make their money selling their get rich quick schemes which we all know you can have bad credit and no money and still make a fortune in it!!! not from actually buying and selling real estate using actual real money and having good credit.. and remember invest $1000 in gold/silver and we all know you will make millions from that, forget that the price would have to go up 10000% of whatever

This bumping old threads is getting me mad

Top Bottom