Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get me set up on a cutting diet

Efan4eva

I am eating right now breakfast which consists of eggs and fruit, lunch is a protein shake where I add a banana and almond milk, then I have a snack which is eggs again, dinner is usually a chicken And maybe some rice, and then before bed I have a protein bar. I've been on this diet and not losing weight even though I'm eating in a deficit please help

when you eat in a calorie deficit you burn less calories in the process. wouldn't it be cool to burn the same calories everyday even while eating less? no it does not work like that

your issues is you are eating too many meals and for too many hours. time restrict your meals and learn about fasting.

best cutting diet is low carb high protein moderate fat
like 50% protein 40% fat 10% carbs thats good
combine with fasting daily like 16 hours and you'll lean out

I am eating right now breakfast which consists of eggs and fruit, lunch is a protein shake where I add a banana and almond milk, then I have a snack which is eggs again, dinner is usually a chicken And maybe some rice, and then before bed I have a protein bar. I've been on this diet and not losing weight even though I'm eating in a deficit please help

Four meals a day doesn't sound like a small amount of food.

Make sure your diet is clean - meat, good fat, veggies only and eat 8 hours per day and 16 hours wet fasting. Last meal should be 7 hours before sleep

Cut out the protein shake and protein bar. Then, put the rest of your food into a single 4-5 hour window. Fast the rest of the time. I bet you won't even eat all of that.

Top Bottom