Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get the best out of your diet,Eat food you like,Reach new goals, and more with Anabol

Status
Not open for further replies.

needtogetaas

needto's meal of the week thread.

ok this is what I am going to do here.once a week I will post a recipe fore a hole
compleet meal.to include app,main dish,side and or sallid,veg,wine or other drink,
and disert.

some things I will get from on line some will come from my own recipes some will come from others I have gotten in my travils.I will bring them all together to make a great meal fore you to enjoy.

first meal will be posted soon.

as you can tell I need to do something with my time.lol

Re: needto's meal of the week thread.

first meal

app stuffed mushrooms
8 large mushrooms
1/2 cup green onoins finely chopped
1 cup Italian bread crumbs
1/2 cup shredded aseago cheese
1/2 cup shredded motts cheese
3 cloves fresh garlic minced
1 table spoon fresh basil finely choped
1 tspn see salt or table salt if its all you got
3/4 cup butter

1 gut out mushrooms taking out the stems and inside save fore latter
2.chop mushroom stems and insides and place in large mixing bowl with basil,salt,garlic,and green onoins.
3.place butter in a fry pane on med heat and melt.
4 place mushroom mix in pane and cook till onoins are carmelized
5 ad bread crumbs and aseago cheese and continue to cook till cheese is melted
add extray butter if needed.
6.stuff mushrooms with mix and place on greased cooking sheet pane.
7 cook mushrooms at 375 for 15 mins then place shredded motts cheese on top and back for 5 more mins.

Beef Sirloin Kabobs with Roasted Red Pepper Dipping Sauce

1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add onion and 3 cloves garlic; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
2. Add red peppers, wine, tomato paste and thyme, stirring until tomato paste is blended. Combine broth and cornstarch in small bowl, mixing until smooth. Stir into pepper mixtere; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occaisionally. Keep warm.
3. Meanwhile cut beef steak into 1 1/4 x 1 1/4 x 1-inch pieces. Combine pepper, salt, paprika and 1 clove garlic in large bowl. Add beef; toss to coat. Thread beef pieces evenly onto six 12-inch metal skewers, leaving small space between pieces.
4. Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, about 7 to 9 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. Serve with dipping sauce
beef can be cooked in a rotisery of fry pain as well.cooking time is about the same.

Brown Rice and Vegetable Pilaf

1 1/2cups brown rice
3cups chicken broth
3tablespoons unsalted butter
1/2teaspoon oregano
1/2teaspoon marjoram
1/2teaspoon summer savory
5tablespoons butter
1cup fresh snow peas, sliced
1cup broccoli florets
1cup green onions, thinly sliced
1 1/2teaspoons fresh gingerroot, grated
2tablespoons lemons, rind of, Grated
3/4cup coconut, Grated, toasted

1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Heat chicken broth to boiling.
3. Combine broth with brown rice, butter, oregano, marjoram, and summery savory in 3 quart casserole and bake, covered, for 1-1/2 hours or until rice is tender.
4. Keep hot. Melt butter in large skillet or dutch oven.
5. Add celery, snow peas, broccoli, green onion, and ginger and stir fry until crisp-tender.
6. Add vegetables, lemon rind, and toasted coconut to rice. Toss lightly to combine. Adjust seasonings to your taste.

Corn and Zucchini Saute
4 ears of corn in the husk
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 medium onion sliced
2 cloves of garlic minced
4 medium zucchini sliced into thin rounds
2 New Mexico chile peppers or other fresh red chiles, roasted, peeled, seeded, and diced
Table salt
Ground black pepper

Double-cut corn: Holding each ear of corn in an upright position, slice corn kernels from each cob, shaving off only half of each kernel. Repeat, shaving off the remaining half of the kernels. You should have about 1 1/2 cups.

Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; saute until almost softened, about 2 minutes. Add zucchini; saute until almost softened, about 2 minutes. Add corn and chiles; saute until corn is cooked, about 2 minutes longer. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in cheese and serve.

Brownie Cheesecake
1 package fudge brownie mix
1 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 jar prune baby food
1 egg white
Vegetable cooking spray
1 cup nonfat cottage cheese
16 ounces Neufchatel cheese, softened
8 ounces nonfat cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 eggs
1/4 cup semisweet chocolate, mini morsels

Preheat oven to 350°. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Spread into bottom of a 9-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes; let cool on a wire rack. Tear brownies into small pieces. Press half of pieces into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray. Set aside. Preheat oven to 300°. Place cottage cheese in a large bowl; beat at medium high speed of a mixer until almost smooth. Add cream cheeses; beat until smooth. Add sugar, vanilla, and salt; beat well. Add eggs, I at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in chocolate. Pour half of cheese mixture into prepared pan; top with remaining brownie pieces. Pour remaining cheese mixture over brownie pieces. Bake at 300° for 40 minutes or until almost set. Turn oven off, and let cheesecake stand for 40 minutes in oven with door closed. Remove cheesecake from oven, and let cool to room temperature. Cover and chill at least 8 hours. Yield: 16 servings (serving size: 1 wedge).

wine choce fore this meal

Chateauneuf du Pape,California Cabernet or a nice Zinfandel

thank you all.

this forum is dead I should have posted it in c@c but it would have got moved to this grave yard any way.

katdav said:
I hear ya dude....dude....dude....dude
well this thread will live I tell you.even if I have to hook it up to a power plant there will be life in this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom