Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get the best out of your diet,Eat food you like,Reach new goals, and more with Anabol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: needto's meal of the week thread.

Well I suppose since you've gone to all this trouble ill try out the apricot chicken and asparagus tonight-looks pretty simple and not 10,000 ingredients and sounds tasty also.

Also---thanks a lot for those shake recipees. I was just raising hell last night because I accidetally threw out a magazine I was saving that had a big list of them in there and I was pretty happy to open up this thread and see them all here. Good work!

This is one of my favorites. Never had tried making it though. Gotta have kimchi with it though it's not the same without it. Whenever I call in I always ask for beef bulldogi--lol. I haven't been busted on it yet. Then again maybe the joke was on me.

Beef Bulgogi

1 pound beef, sliced cross thin
2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
3 tablespoon sugar
1 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon sesame salt
1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
4 scallions, chopped 1-inch pieces
3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
11/2 teaspoon fresh gingerroot, grated
1 tablespoon sake
1 1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes
1 1/2 tablespoon peanut oil
sesame seeds, toasted
1 can of goya papaya juice
Combine soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, papaya juice,sesame salt (toasted sesame seeds ground with salt), pepper, scallions, garlic, ginger, sake and red pepper flakes in a medium-size bowl. Add meat and toss. Marinate 30 minutes or more I like to let it marinate for a full day . Cook the meat over medium-high heat on a stove top grill. Heat the grill first, making it very hot. Add the oil. Cook meat 1 to 2 minutes on each side, browning it nicely. Garnish with sesame seeds.[/QUOTE]

Well Ive been keeping up with the needto meals and am set in
my usual ways and i never cooked any but never thought high
protien pancakes were posible so i was very surprised to see one
,and will def try it ,has anyone ? i know the shakes are pop, anyway
i fell like i know you needto i"ve read you so much your time take to do
this for me is apretiated.
Brad.

more food facts to help you out........

For those who like to brew coffee at home, there are many ways to recycle the grounds

Spread them over flower beds containing acid-loving plants such as azaleas and rhododendrons.
Put dry grounds into an old margarine tub with holes poked in the lid. Place the tub in the refrigerator to absorb odors.
Keep grounds in a can near the sink. Rub a small amount over your hands after peeling onions, chopping garlic or handling fish to get rid of the odor.

Most produce keeps best when it's stored in perforated plastic bags in the fridge. Put veggies and fruits in separate crisper drawers (ethylene gas emitted by fruits can cause greens to yellow)

store grain products in glass jars or sealed plastic bags

When cooking ground beef for Tacos or other Mexican dishes, cover the meat with water in a saucepan, break up with a fork, or potato masher, season well with beef and chicken boullion, and garlic powder, when cooked, drain off fat and water and you've got tasty meat without all of the fat

Place a few pieces of dry bread in the broiler pan when broiling meats to soak up dripping fat. This can eliminate smoking fat as well as reduce the chance that the fat will catch fire

Trim fat from beef after cooking as leaving a layer of fat preserves juiciness.

Slow cookers and pressure cookers are ideal for less tender cuts of beef

Patting beef and steaks with paper toweling before cooking makes for better browning of the meat

Well that apricot chicken and asparagus was really good, and easy to make. Thanks. I thought the asparagus really kicked ass that way.

My wife is diabetic--don't suppose you have any suger free deserts do you, if you have the time. Thanks.

rsnoble-im-back said:
Well that apricot chicken and asparagus was really good, and easy to make. Thanks. I thought the asparagus really kicked ass that way.

My wife is diabetic--don't suppose you have any suger free deserts do you, if you have the time. Thanks.
np i will hook it up.

rsnoble-im-back said:
That's cool thanks. I realize I could just to a search just thought maybe you'd know any off the top of your head.
Chocolate Cheesecake

1 (5.25 ounce) package sugar-free chocolate graham crackers, crushed
1/3 cup reduced-calorie margarine, melted
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Cooking spray
1 (.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
1 cup fat-free milk
2 1/2 (8 ounce) packages 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
14 tablespoons granulated sugar substitute with aspartame (such as Equal Spoonful)
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
5 (0.6 ounce) sugar-free chocolate wafer bars, coarsely chopped (such as Sweet 'N Low)

Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well. Press into bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Remove from oven; let cool on a wire rack.
Sprinkle gelatin over milk in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves, about 2 minutes. Let cool slightly.
Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy. Add vanilla, beating well. Add gelatin mixture, beating until smooth. Add sugar substitute and cocoa; beat just until blended. Pour mixture into prepared crust. Cover and chill at least 3 hours or until set. Before serving, top with chopped wafers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom