Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get the best out of your diet,Eat food you like,Reach new goals, and more with Anabol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: needto's meal of the week thread.

fore mountan

Beef Bulgogi

1 pound beef, sliced cross thin
2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
3 tablespoon sugar
1 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon sesame salt
1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
4 scallions, chopped 1-inch pieces
3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
11/2 teaspoon fresh gingerroot, grated
1 tablespoon sake
1 1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes
1 1/2 tablespoon peanut oil
sesame seeds, toasted
1 can of goya papaya juice
Combine soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, papaya juice,sesame salt (toasted sesame seeds ground with salt), pepper, scallions, garlic, ginger, sake and red pepper flakes in a medium-size bowl. Add meat and toss. Marinate 30 minutes or more I like to let it marinate for a full day . Cook the meat over medium-high heat on a stove top grill. Heat the grill first, making it very hot. Add the oil. Cook meat 1 to 2 minutes on each side, browning it nicely. Garnish with sesame seeds.

Those shakes look awesome. I'd like to try the peanut ginger chicken tomorrow, but along with not eating red meat I don't eat dark meat either..will there much of a taste difference if I use white meat? Should I add another ingredient? I like to cook but need detailed instructions. lol

Thanks, that whole menu looks good :)

radarstoy said:
Those shakes look awesome. I'd like to try the peanut ginger chicken tomorrow, but along with not eating red meat I don't eat dark meat either..will there much of a taste difference if I use white meat? Should I add another ingredient? I like to cook but need detailed instructions. lol

no difference :)

radarstoy said:

here is one hole meal for you with no meat

main dish
Creamy Primavera
1 1/2cups uncooked quinoa
3cups chicken broth
2ounces cream cheese
1tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
2teaspoons butter or margarine
2garlic cloves, finely chopped
5cups thinly sliced or bite-size pieces assorted vegetables, such as asparagus, broccoli, carrot or zucchini
2tablespoons grated Romano cheese

Rinse quinoa thoroughly; drain. Heat quinoa and broth to boiling in 2-quart saucepan; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until all broth is absorbed. Stir in cream cheese and basil; cover and remove from heat.
Melt butter in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook garlic in butter about 30 seconds, stirring frequently, until golden. Stir in vegetables. Cook about 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Toss vegetables and quinoa mixture. Sprinkle with Romano cheese.

Breadsticks
2 cups Original Bisquick mix
1/2 cup cold water
1/2 cup chopped pepperoni (2 oz)
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese

Heat oven to 425ºF. Mix Bisquick, cold water and pepperoni until dough forms; beat 20 strokes. Turn dough onto surface dusted with Bisquick; gently roll in Bisquick to coat. Knead 5 times.
2. Roll dough into 10-inch square. Cut in half. Cut each half crosswise into 14 strips. Twist ends of strips in opposite directions. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, pressing ends onto cookie sheet to fasten securely. Brush generously with butter. Sprinkle with cheese.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.

Italian Salad

6cups bite-size pieces iceberg lettuce (1 pound)
1bag (16 ounces) broccoli slaw (6 cups)
1can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
1/2cup chopped red onion
1medium red bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
1cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
1/2cup creamy Italian dressing
1/4cup shredded Asiago cheese (1 ounce)
2tablespoons chopped fresh parsley

In deep 3-quart serving dish, layer lettuce, broccoli slaw, beans, onion and bell pepper.
Mix mayonnaise and Italian dressing until well blended. Spread over vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours until chilled or overnight. Sprinkle with parsley just before serving.

The shake post was great bro. Tried out a couple of them so far and they were good.

goblue1997 said:
The shake post was great bro. Tried out a couple of them so far and they were good.
ya I knew people would like them.I want to make this thread about food but also
about nutrition and healthy food stuff that will help people with there diet plains
.help them bulk up or slim down what ever they are looking to do.food is one thing I know.so if I can give people healthy recipes that will help them and mic things up and keep them going then I have don my job.

lots of people ask about protein pancakes so here is a bunch.

1 c. cream style cottage cheese
4 eggs
1/2 c. flour
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 c. oil
1/2 c. milk
1/2 tsp. vanilla

Whirl at high speed 1 minute. Bake on lightly greased griddle or waffle iron. Serves 3 as a main dish.

1 c. cream style cottage cheese
4 eggs
1 1/2 c. flour
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 c. oil
1/2 c. milk
1/2 tbsp. vanilla

Whirl at high speed in blender for 1 minute. Bake on lightly greased griddle. Turn when edges look dry.

4 eggs
1 c. cottage cheese
1/2 c. oatmeal (or 1/4 c. wheat germ and 1/4 c. oatmeal)
2 tbsp. oil
1/4 tsp. salt

Place all the ingredients in a blender and mix thoroughly. Drop by tablespoons onto a hot, greased frying pan or griddle. Serves 3-4. (I add 1 cup blueberries.)

4 c. whole wheat flour
1 c. soy flour
2 tbsp. baking powder
1 tbsp. salt
2/3 c. instant powdered milk

Stir these ingredients together and store in tightly covered container.

To make Pancakes or Waffles: 1-2 eggs 2 tbsp. oil

Add enough liquid (water, milk or sour milk) to make a thick batter for pancakes or a thin batter for waffles.

1/4 cup slow cooked oats raw
1/4 cup light cottage cheese
5 egg whites
cinnamon to taste

Put all ingredients in a blender and blend about 15 seconds. Heat skillet and put half of your batter on the pan. Watch your heat! Too high can really destroy it. My skillet is usually about 325-350 degrees. Don't forget to flip your crepe!

Topping Ideas:

1/2 cup frozen strawberries thawed to a warm soft texture. Sweeten w/ splenda and put 1/2 on top of each pancake.
St. Dalfour's Strawberry jam (it's the closest to natural and all right for those not on a pre-comp diet)
Cinnamon and Splenda
ED Smith No Sugar Added regular syrup (for those not on a pre-comp diet)
Any other type of frozen fruit thawed like strawberries.

Pancake Flavouring Ideas:

Vanilla extract
Sugar Free Syrups sugar free chocolate,Hazelnut, , Fruit Flavoured.

1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup Fat Free Cottage Cheese
4-5 egg whites
1 scoop protein powder (vanilla)

Blend until batter consistency. Then pour into a frying pan like normal pancakes.

Thats the basics. You can add your own items for flavoring... for example

mix in 1/2 cup blueberries after blending. (Blueberry pancakes)

Or try adding a half a bannana before blending for bananna flavored pancakes.

3 tbsp of plain whey protein powder
5 pieces of wheat toast, pulverized
2 cups of buckwheat flour
1 tbsp of lemon juice
5 apples, peeled and grated
1 tsp of cinnamon
5 eggs whites
1/2 cup of soy milk

Mix together the dry ingredients.
Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
Add small dollops of the pancake batter to a hot greased pan.
Brown the pancakes on both sides.

Pre-Made Mix
1 cup protein powder (french vanilla or vanilla praline are both good)
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 cup soy flour
1/4 cup oat flour
2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
5 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
cinnamon
Pancake Batter
2 eggs
1/2 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
1 cup milk
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 cups pancake mix
oil or butter (to grease pan)

If making mix ahead of time, combine all ingredients listed under Pre-Made Mix in an air tight container, shake or whisk until well mixed; seal and store until ready to use.
Beat eggs until fluffy; beat in all remaining ingredients, except for butter, just until smooth (if you overmix they won't turn out light and fluffy).
Heat skillet thoroughly over medium heat and lightly grease.
Pour about 1/4 cup batter into pan for each pancake; cook until edges are dry and pancake starts to puff (golden brown on bottom), then flip and cook until otherside browns.
Grease pan again before cooking each batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom