Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get the best out of your diet,Eat food you like,Reach new goals, and more with Anabol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: needto's meal of the week thread.

This is a great thread. Don't know why it's taken five days for me to find it :) Just printed off the first one, everything (except the beef, I don't eat red meat) looks soooo good..yummy. Kuddos Needto :) So how should you store potatoes?

Peace

radarstoy said:
This is a great thread. Don't know why it's taken five days for me to find it :) Just printed off the first one, everything (except the beef, I don't eat red meat) looks soooo good..yummy. Kuddos Needto :) So how should you store potatoes?

Peace
keep them away from the onoins in a dry lighted place.dont keep them in the dark bottom cabnit like most do with the onoins.

needtogetas said:
keep them away from the onoins in a dry lighted place.dont keep them in the dark bottom cabnit like most do with the onoins.

Thanks. Lately I've been putting them in the fridge so they keep longer but they end up sriveling up. Looking forward to next weeks menu's. I suppose you're cooking for turkey day..lucky family :)

Peace

ok meal 2 this will be a healthy meal

main course
meat
Apricat Chicken
4 skinless chicken breasts
1 large red chili pepper-finely chopped
1/2 jar apricot preseirves
Chili powder
Fresh cracked black pepper

Heat oven to 375 degrees. Place chicken breasts in a glass baking dish. Mix apricot preseirves, chopped chili pepper, and cracked pepper--heat on the stove until warmed through. Sprinkle chicken with chili powder and baiste with a light coating of apricot sauce. Bake for 35 minutes. Coat chicken with the rest of the sauce and bake for an addetional 10 minutes or until chicken is done.

side dish
Mashed Sweet Potatoes
4 pounds sweet potatoes
1 stick butter at room tempurature you can use non fat butter or butter made from flax
seed oil.
1/3 cup orange liqueur
Grated zest of 2 oranges
1/2 cup tangerine juice
1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1 tsp ground cinnnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
Scrub potatoes and place in a large saucepan, add water to cover. Bring to boiling over medium heat, lower heat. Simmer 1/2 hour or until just tender, drain. Peel when cooled. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 6 cup baking casserole dish. Place potatoes in large bowl, mash with potato masher. Add butter, orange liqueur, tangerine zest and juice, brown sugar, cinnamon and ginger. Beat until smooth with an electric beater. Spoon into baking dish. Bake 1/2 hour until top is golden

veg
Baked Aspparagus
1 bunch fresh aspparagus, white ends trimmed off (about 1 pound)
cooking spray
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon whipped butter again you can use non fat butter or butter made from flax
seed oil.
1 tablespoon light soy sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange aspparagus spears in a 9x13-inch baking dish (or similar). Coat the top of asparagus with cooking spray, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
Bake aspparagus until tender (about 10 minutes depending on thickness of spears).
Melt butter in a small, nonstick saucepan over medium heat, then remove pan from heat. Stir in the soy sauce and vinegar to make a sauce. Pour the sauce over the baked aspparagus spears and serve.

Dessert
Mousse

3 ripe mangose, seeded, peeled, and cut up (3 cups)
1/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
1/4 cup cold water
1 cup whipping cream
1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
2 kiwifruits, peeled and sliced
1/4 cup toasted coconut
Large coconut flakes, toasted
Chill a medium bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.

Place 2 of the cut-up mangose in a food processor bowl or blender container. Cover and process or blend until smooth. Measure 1 cup of the puree; set aside.

Combine the sugar and gelatin in a medium saucepan. Stir in the water. Cook and stir over low heat just until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat. Stir in the 1 cup mango puree. Cool a few minutes to room temperature.

Beat whipping cream and coconut extract in the chilled bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until soft peaks form (tips curl). By hand, fold mango mixture into whipped cream. Chill until mixture mounds when spooned.

Divide half of the mango mixture among six individual dessert dishes. Divide kiwi slices and remaining cut-up mango among the dishes. Top with remaining mango mixture and the toasted coconut. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours or until set. Sprinkle with additional large flakes of toasted coconut. Makes 6 servings.

wine
El Chaparral Old Vines - Navarra, 2002 | Dry,crisp frut acids and moderait tannins.

I spell checked it as good as I could.so it is at least understandable.thanks.

I will hook up some more recipes tomorro just because a slacked on this for a wile.got to make up some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom