Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get the best out of your diet,Eat food you like,Reach new goals, and more with Anabol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: needto's meal of the week thread.

sgtslaughter said:
Everything sounds wicked good!!

Cept the mushrooms. I'm not a fan of those funguys.
if you don't like something stuffing it is the best way to make it taste better. :evil:

needtogetas said:
if you don't like something stuffing it is the best way to make it taste better. :evil:
I've never tried any type of stuffing really... the stuffing i've always seen or had the opportunity to eat always looks like puke to me :rolleyes:

I'm not that picky, lol.

You've just got the 2 things that I really don't like listed as a meal.. lololol.

sgtslaughter said:
I've never tried any type of stuffing really... the stuffing i've always seen or had the opportunity to eat always looks like puke to me :rolleyes:

I'm not that picky, lol.

You've just got the 2 things that I really don't like listed as a meal.. lololol.
well its only the app you can skip it.

great idea for a thread, keep it up...i will be reading.

Fun stuff. I'll have seconds on the beef kabob please.

Hey, do you know any Lebanese entrees? I can make a kickass tabouleh salad and hummus, but don't know any entrees to go with them.

Mr. dB said:

Hey, do you know any Lebanese entrees? I can make a kickass tabouleh salad and hummus, but don't know any entrees to go with them.
I will look around and find one.I had a lebanese friend in the army and i think I pumped a few recipes out of him.if not I can all ways look online.on line recipes are a good base that you can start with then tweek till you get it the way you want.
I just made some bagoge "korean beef strips" that I will have marrenating fore a few days.I got the recipe from my old boss's mom her mom was strait off the ship so it should be good.
I all so have some steak tips and other stuff marranating to.I don't drink now so I am just fucking around with food again as it is my first love.lol

I think all so I will ad some fun food facts,tips,and often made mistakes to this thread.

1.most people store there potato's and onion's in the same place.this makes them both
rot faster do to the the cemicals the both give off.

ad soda like coke to a meranade it dos not change the tast much sept fore make it a little sweater and helps the meat to carmilize and it is all so a great tenderizer.

Mr. dB said:

post up......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom