Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get the best out of your diet,Eat food you like,Reach new goals, and more with Anabol

they still giving out 1 billion k for buying the book

Re: Get the best out of your diet,Eat food you like,Reach new goals, and more with An

needtogetaas said:
pffffffft never was.

I'll swing by the house to pick up my copy

Needto - Im making your Avocado topped Chicken right now for dinner. I wish'd I had your phone number today when I was at the grocery store because I have a hard time telling which avocados are ripe and which are not. So I just went with the softer ones.

Anyway, I followed the recipe to a T except I prefer to bake the chix rather than broil.

Re: Get the best out of your diet,Eat food you like,Reach new goals, and more with An

Smurfy said:
Needto - Im making your Avocado topped Chicken right now for dinner. I wish'd I had your phone number today when I was at the grocery store because I have a hard time telling which avocados are ripe and which are not. So I just went with the softer ones.

Anyway, I followed the recipe to a T except I prefer to bake the chix rather than broil.
Look at the stem end if the avocado is ripe, the stem will pull right out. Most people think that they are green when rip but they should be more of a pale yellow to gold color when perfectly ripe. Green is still ok though. Just not perfect.

needtogetaas said:
Look at the stem end if the avocado is ripe, the stem will pull right out. Most people think that they are green when rip but they should be more of a pale yellow to gold color when perfectly ripe. Green is still ok though. Just not perfect.
fuck dude, this chicken is spectacular. Ive never cooked anything like this before but this is awesome. lumberg is over here loving life right now stuffing this chicken into his face

Smurfy said:
fuck dude, this chicken is spectacular. Ive never cooked anything like this before but this is awesome. lumberg is over here loving life right now stuffing this chicken into his face
Easy as shit to make to right? The book makes things so simple a child can do it.
People are not just blowing smoke when they say the recipes are the bomb ether. Some of them I have perfected over years of trial. Others I came up with just for the book and some a used from others but put my own healthy twist on them.

Top Bottom