Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gatorade history

robtcisneros29

I wasn’t sure if you guys knew about where gatorade came from. There were 2 trainers/docs at the Florida University UF who found a solution to help there players hydrate from being out in the hot florida sun so they invented gatorade, hence the name Florida Gators. And they started winning a lot of games cause their secret weapon, just though this was a cool story and makes me feel good I drink so much gatorade.

more fun facts i can add:

1. that original gatorade formula contains a banned sugar. it was found to cause cancer and brain damage
2. they didn't win football games cause of gatorade, they won cause in those days Florida had the best high school players they could recruit
3. gatorade is a scam. it is owned by Pepsi and they spend millions a year convincing you it is for athletes
4. nothing in gatorade is healthy, even the water it contains is just tap water.

if you want an electrolyte drink get a product called Ultima. or just add some salt and cream of tartar to your water

Top Bottom