x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Gatorade during workout

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Gatorade during workout within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: obviously its a good idea to drink on gatorade or something of that sort for the fast carbs/energy, but i was curious to know if you count the sugar in gatorade towards your daily carbohydrates? for example gatorade has about 35g of carbs in it. but it also has 35g of sugar in it. i drink the powdered kind so that would be about 35g of pure dextrose; which is great while training. so should i consider it 70g of carbs instead of 35? b/c i know dextrose is perfect for spiking insulin levels

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Gatorade during workout

obviously its a good idea to drink on gatorade or something of that sort for the fast carbs/energy, but i was curious to know if you count the sugar in gatorade towards your daily carbohydrates?

for example gatorade has about 35g of carbs in it. but it also has 35g of sugar in it. i drink the powdered kind so that would be about 35g of pure dextrose; which is great while training. so should i consider it 70g of carbs instead of 35? b/c i know dextrose is perfect for spiking insulin levels during workouts.

some help please?

Re: Gatorade during workout

It is just 35g of carbs total. The carbohydrates are then sugars in this.

your body produces adrenaline during a workout on its own.

no you don't need carbs DURING a workout. in fact it is counter productive but Pepsi who owns gatorade loves posts like that because now they can make even more money off of poeple

to think you need carbs during a weight training session is not only absurd but it is completely fucking retarded. when i was running half marathons i didn't even 'sugar up'.. so how the heck would someone weight training an hour need to? it is silly beyond comprehension

just take some water with you man, and sip if you feel thirsty. that is it.. if you fee like you need carbs during a workout but i am sorry but that is someone who is severely addicted to sugars.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by P0N View Post
    It is just 35g of carbs total. The carbohydrates are then sugars in this.
    This. You donít add carbs and sugar together. The sugar is the carb content. Yes you count them in your daily calories because you should be counting how much you burn daily as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Quote posted by chucklettner View Post
    obviously its a good idea to drink on gatorade or something of that sort for the fast carbs/energy, but i was curious to know if you count the sugar in gatorade towards your daily carbohydrates?

for example gatorade has about 35g of carbs in it. but it also has 35g of sugar in it. i drink the powdered kind so that would be about 35g of pure dextrose; which is great while training. so should i consider it 70g of carbs instead of 35? b/c i know dextrose is perfect for spiking insulin levels during workouts.

some help please?
    It's not.

No Gatorade shouldn't be drank during a workout. Use water
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM