Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gatorade during workout

chucklettner

[FONT=&quot]obviously its a good idea to drink on gatorade or something of that sort for the fast carbs/energy, but i was curious to know if you count the sugar in gatorade towards your daily carbohydrates?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]for example gatorade has about 35g of carbs in it. but it also has 35g of sugar in it. i drink the powdered kind so that would be about 35g of pure dextrose; which is great while training. so should i consider it 70g of carbs instead of 35? b/c i know dextrose is perfect for spiking insulin levels during workouts.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]some help please?[/FONT]

It is just 35g of carbs total. The carbohydrates are then sugars in this.

your body produces adrenaline during a workout on its own.

no you don't need carbs DURING a workout. in fact it is counter productive but Pepsi who owns gatorade loves posts like that because now they can make even more money off of poeple

to think you need carbs during a weight training session is not only absurd but it is completely fucking retarded. when i was running half marathons i didn't even 'sugar up'.. so how the heck would someone weight training an hour need to? it is silly beyond comprehension

just take some water with you man, and sip if you feel thirsty. that is it.. if you fee like you need carbs during a workout but i am sorry but that is someone who is severely addicted to sugars.

It is just 35g of carbs total. The carbohydrates are then sugars in this.

This. You don’t add carbs and sugar together. The sugar is the carb content. Yes you count them in your daily calories because you should be counting how much you burn daily as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

obviously its a good idea to drink on gatorade or something of that sort for the fast carbs/energy, but i was curious to know if you count the sugar in gatorade towards your daily carbohydrates?

for example gatorade has about 35g of carbs in it. but it also has 35g of sugar in it. i drink the powdered kind so that would be about 35g of pure dextrose; which is great while training. so should i consider it 70g of carbs instead of 35? b/c i know dextrose is perfect for spiking insulin levels during workouts.

some help please?

It's not.

Top Bottom