Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Garlic and testosterone

BongoBa

I read a study. Eating a bunch of garlic everyday can actually boost your testosterone levels. It was a rat study but it showed that testosterone went up and plasma corticosterone on a high protein diet went down. they said that you would have to eat about 30 cloves of garlic per day to get this effect, has anyone tried this?

i don't mess with garlic due to it being high FODMAP

i value gut health more than most people. i beleive as the research shows that gut health controls everything. so although garlic does have health benefits, the negative effects it has on the gut ruin it

I think garlic increases testosterone, but you need to moderate the doses. I would take 1 clove or garlic per day.

Nothing wrong with adding some garlic or cooking with it but 30 cloves per day seems ridiculous. I would rather just use a test booster than do that. N2Generate works well for that.

I read a study. Eating a bunch of garlic everyday can actually boost your testosterone levels. It was a rat study but it showed that testosterone went up and plasma corticosterone on a high protein diet went down. they said that you would have to eat about 30 cloves of garlic per day to get this effect, has anyone tried this?

That is a lot of garlic man, you are better off just using n2Generate and maximize your natural testosterone production that way!

Check it out: www.HCGenerate.com

Top Bottom