Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gallbladder and fasting?

Edmundod

so here is my question. I did a 500 calorie a day fast for 14 days with no fat and then went to a low carb diet and had pain in my gall bladder when i went back on fats. would this same issue come up again if i fasted since my stomach isn't producing bile or am i completely off the rails with my thinking.

mobster is right. 500 calories a day is a crash diet. it isn't fasting

they are NOT the same thing. when you fast it is a completely different effect on the body then eating in a deficit. you will not get anything close to the benefits on a starvation diet vs. fasting.

when you eat 500 calories your calories out also drops down quickly. so that is why people who try it spin their wheels. you may lose weight initially yes, but after a week or month it will catch up to you. plus you will be miserable with no energy and you can't think

fasting this does not happen. when you fast the body goes into flight or fight mode. your adrenaline goes up and your metabolism stays strong. your energy actually goes up and you feel great on a fast.

No way we can tell you what is causing the pain but we can advise on a better fasting protocol. Definitely eating 500 calories per day is not a fast. Not even close.

Top Bottom