Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaining muscle.

ArmaniAK47

I have the total calories for each item written down somewhere but here is what I'm doing:

1 oz pistachios, shelled.. salted
1 oz nut mix "lightly salted, sea salt" (brazil nuts, almonds, peanuts, cashews... maybe one other)
1 oz dry roasted peanuts -no salt-
1 oz shelled walnuts. -no salt-

1/2 gallon 2% milk

2 whole eggs, in pan over easy, with butter
2 sliced 12 grain bread, toasted

6-10 egg whites

1 skinless, boneless chicken breast (BBQ sauce 1 tbsp)
3 breaded chicken tenders (BBQ sauce 1.5 tbsp)

1-3 serving juice (usually orange, high pulp)

1-4 scoops Optimum Nutrition 100% whey protein.

0-2 scoops Optimum Nutrition 100% casein protein. (before bed, middle night)

totals come to:
Calories: 3000-3800 (depending on protein powder and juice differences..)
Protein 225ish (before protein powders) to 375 at top protein powder serving
Carbs: 200-280
Fats: around 150 tops

Is 1/2 gallon of milk too much each day?
is 2% a bad pick? should I switch to skim?

any other thoughts or recommendations?

the milk and protein helps me get about 1500-2000 calories via liquid.. I was having trouble eating all of it dry from food..

the nuts aren't bad.. the fat in them helps the ease of eating them... 1 handfull at a time with water or milk.. no problem..

as far as the tuna.. I love it but decided to keep it out of my staple because of mercury content.

dude mercury thing is over rated with tuna. You can easily have 1 can a day, and get bloodwork done 2-3 months after and if everythings fine then keep doing it. Its not that bad.

1/2 gallon milk isnt bad, ive read places that milk in general isnt very good for you but i think that applies more to the fat overweight aboese unactive people that eat shit all day.

yeah that's true I guess.

May add it for shits and giggles.

bump for more milk comments?

what do you think of the rest gladiator?

to me the diet looks off balance. it looks like little food little carbs yet has sauces and stuff in it. what exactly are your plans?

yeah all the carbs are from juice and milk, some from breaded chicken and some from sauce..

then 2 slices whole grain bread.

I was having trouble eating enough calories without all the liquids..

I could probably fit a little more food in- especially if i used more bbq sauce or ketchup.. more breaded chicken or what would you say?

breaded chicken is garbage. All your carbs are coming from garbage. Ketchup, BBQ sauce, juices?? Are you fucking kidding me? How do you expect to grow off that crap? Wheres the 1-2 cup servings of oats multiple times, wheres the brown and white rice?(namely brown)
1-2 slices of whole grain bread? thats your complex carbs for the day? My parrot wouldnt grow on that.
You need to lose the garbage period! Drink water, eat meat and oats and brown rice. You can take all the gear you want...your not going to grow on that bird diet.
Not to be a total ass bag bro...but I hope you dont train like you eat.
You wanna do this arnold training bullshit??!! and this is your diet??? Come on bro. You know better than that.

I was seriously slacking off today and I ate(not in this order):

cup of oats
1 chicken breast
1.25lb 90% ground beef
6 slices of oat nut bread
2tbsp natty PB
3 Shakes( each 2 scoops)
3oz cheddar
1 large calzone with double meatball
1.25 gal H20
.5 gal whole milk

(3 shakes is a bit much for me but the protein is SPP from PF and also a custom PF blend that is big blast minus the EGG and substituted with their super amino97 protein)

I consider today shot to hell. I got up late, I was lazy, and I ate a goddamn calzone. I am not proud of today but...meh...it happens. I dont even know the macros of this crap but I guarantee its close to 5000 cals, 500g protein, at least 600-1,000g "total" carbs and too much fat. ;)
Tomorrow is a training day. I have 5 chicken breasts, 18oz 90% ground beef, a few cups of brown and white rice and 2 shakes(100g protein alone in pwo shake) along with 2 gal of H20 lined up.
No cute bullshit, just food for building mass. I might be 18-20% BF but I am enjoying 275 lb.

Top Bottom