Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gaining mass on a low calorie diet- at or below "genetic limit"

Gaining mass on a lo-cal diet- at/below genetic limit.

• Forget about gaining mass on a diet- use just enough AAS to hold on to what you've got.

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • You can gain [b]some[/b] mass on a lo-cal diet but you need more AAS.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You can gain mass with the same amount of aas but not nearly as much as if high calories are consume

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It is dependant on the [i]type[/i] of AAS used.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Andy13

Elite Mentor
Platinum
What do you guys think about gaining lean mass while on low-calories? Lets assume the only defecent is total energy and that enough protein is provided.

IMO the first option. That's waht we used to do for boxing.
When you box, you have to be very weight conscious, so
we'd use winstrol, not to gain muscle, but to preserve what
we had while losing weight for an upcoming fight.

I think the ultimate goal of most people is to gain lean mass and lose body fat simutaneously. While it is very difficult, I think it is possible. I voted that it is AAS type dependant.

Nimrod25 said:
I think the ultimate goal of most people is to gain lean mass and lose body fat simutaneously. While it is very difficult, I think it is possible. I voted that it is AAS type dependant.

Can you expand on that?

Andy

gaining mass while dieting is not possible unless extreme cercumstanses are present.

the 2 goals contridict each other, you can acheave a little of both simulteneously but you will make much better progress if you just did an all out bulking cycle followed by cutting cycle.

I think it is possable to gain lbw while decreasing body fat. I myself have not done it yet but I am working towards doing that on this cycle. I have read of many people doing it before, I know Lawnsaver did it on his last cycle. Many people who use Anavar(which has been shown to decrease abdominal fat in some studies) and Fina have reported loosing BF% while increasing lean body mass. Also I have heard Primo works very well on low cal diets allowing people to do this but I myself have never tried it so can't say from expirience.

M18

I too believe you can do a little bit of both, but I think it's better to focus on one or another (bulking or cutting) in order to better achieve your goals and obtain results you will be more pleased with.

I just got done adding 10lbs in 8 weeks while loosing body fat on 1200 or less calories a day. In fact, I was quite shocked. I was using 400-750 mg aratest. 50 mg winny eod, and 300-450mg eq a week.

Go figure.

I believe you can gain lean mass, I know you can, and lose body fat at the same time.

Top Bottom