Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fruits that important ?

tretty55

Would you say fruits are that important? I just see tons of sugar!? Is it worth actually avoiding ? I can get my fibre from supps and avoid the sugar altogether right ? Or am I missing something ?

Fruits have more nutritional value than sugars, and also remember you do need sugars in your diet. While you should be avoiding refined sucrose, you should be getting enough sugars through whole foods

fruit contains mostly water and some fiber. there is little sugar in it. and those sugars are completely natural, not refined, and their glycemic load is very low.

humans evolved consuming primarily fruits, it is in every religious book (Adam and Eve and the apple etc), so no clue who told you fruit is bad. it is the easiest thing to digest of any food out there. we see a lot of dieticians and doctors steering people from fruit out of ignorance. fun fact: when you consume proteins they go through glucogenisis, so they turn into sugar in the body anyway. so it is hypocritical for people to think that fruit is bad but meat is good due to the carb and sugar number

Top Bottom