Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fruits with highest carbs content

Mati G.

I'm about to get into a bulking cycle and I was wondering if you can replace carbs like rice, bread pasta etc...which are crucial for bulking for fruits with high carb content like bananas and apples.

Not the guy who can answer your question but I think fruits like apples, bananas, plantains, and oranges have about 300+ calories

i personally would never touch pasta. it has way too carb and calorie dense.

carbs like brown rice, sweet potato and oatmeal are great. fruit is fine too if you are bulking.

there is a difference between dirty bulking and clean bulking. if you are depending on bread, dairy and pasta to 'bulk' then that is dirty. something i do not advocate

Fruit is fine in moderation but it's not something you want to base your diet on. The problem with fruit is that it's very high in sugar. Yes it's natural sugar but sugar is sugar. It's basically nature's candy. Too much fruit will spike blood sugar and insulin levels.

It's always best to base your diet on low GI carbs like oatmeal, brown rice, quinoa and sweet potato.

You can certainly add in some fruit but still keep your primary carb sources to oatmeal, sweet and white potatoes, white and brown rice, quinoa, etc.

Top Bottom