Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The fruits dillema

Mariko78

The problem with fructose arises when the liver glycogen levels are full. At this point, fructose gets converted to fat and that helps to increase the size of the fat cells. Since we aren't equipped with fuel gauges to tell us how full our livers are, many bodybuilders opt for avoiding fruit all together. But such extreme measures are not necessary. There are actually a few times when fruit is not only okay?it's actually helpful.
What do you think about this?

I like fruit and did eat it My whole last contest diet.b(came in super hard and dry :D) For me its simpel energy in energy out. Esp. When you are Low on food you need to Max your macros in vitamins and minerals. Blueberrys over ris every day want bulk hit tje fibers ! And greens.

My carbs (700g daily) come primarily from fruits, I stay pretty lean all year and I make good gains. Fruits are a crucial food to eat due to their antioxidant properties as well as their vitamin and mineral content.

My carbs (700g daily) come primarily from fruits, I stay pretty lean all year and I make good gains. Fruits are a crucial food to eat due to their antioxidant properties as well as their vitamin and mineral content.

700g of carbs daily.. holy crap dude.. are you a ectomorph or something lol....

700g of carbs daily.. holy crap dude.. are you a ectomorph or something lol....

I'm a mesomorph, I put down 5200 calories daily right now though so the carbs are only 53% of my calorie intake. Plus my metabolism is just that fast that I can put down that many calories without putting on too much excess bodyfat. I'm also extremely insulin sensitive and process carbs very well.

when I was an endurance athlete and running 45 miles per week and 5.5% body fat my homeophatic dr had me on a diet in which I was not allowed fruit. that was pretty extreme. I was only allowed complex carbs, veggies and lean meats.

however as infrared said above fruit contains anti-oxidants, but make sure you buy organic. because if you do not you can end up getting a big dose of pesticides.. apples for example that are conventional are actually counter productive to eat because of the amount of pesticides they contain.

from what you are writing it seems like you want to follow 'bodybuilders' who are pro.. you gotta remember those guys have the genetics you do not have so they can be more flexibile with their diets. also if you are insulin sensitive even small amounts of fruit can be stored as fat which makes your goals of low body fat impossible to achieve. basically what I am getting at is you need to experiment with different diets and see what works for YOU. there isn't a shoe that fits everyone and there isn't a diet that does either.. we are all different

Top Bottom