Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fruits to boost energy

george z

what fruits would you consume before work out to boost your energy? I love to have fruit at breakfast and I would love some advices from you
guys, thank you.

a really good meal for someone who is maintaing pre workout are 2 eggs, bowl of oatmeal, and an apple or sweet potato. very simple. this meal is going to be around 350-400 calories, which you will burn through when you workout, hence why i call it a maintenance meal

if your goals are to bulk you would eat more, if your goals are to lean up you would eat less. very simple

There are no magic foods. As long as you are eating whole fruits and not fruit juice, fruit snacks or anything like that - every fruit is good for you!

Eat a wide variety to get the greatest diversity of macronutrients and ingredient profiles.

Some fruits with the most significant health properties -
1. berries (blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries)
2. Citrus (grapefruit, lemon, lime)
3. apples

Just have whatever fruit you enjoy the most. Make sure you are hydrated before training and also have a protein source with your fruit. Eggs are an easy one to make.

Top Bottom