Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fruit only diet

platinumtrees

Is this a good or bad idea for weight loss? A friend of mine who was very fat ate only fruit and lost a ton of weight within 3 months.

there are a couple reasons your friend lost so much weight

1. fruit is very alkaline in the body
2. fruit is full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants (has to be organic)
3. fruit is full of fiber
4. fruit is very filling because it has so much water content, and you won't be able to eat a lot of it and get a lot of calories or carbs

so yeah if you just ate fruit for the next month you would very likely lose a lot of weight if you were fat. absolutely

what i recommend though is a balanced diet. and I recommend implementing fasting strategies to boost insulin sensitivity. you can check out my Ebook in my signature which teaches you how to eat to lose weight.. one of my fasting protocols is a fruit only fast.

None of these fad diets are sustainable. You might loose some weight short term but are you going to go the rest of your life eating only fruit? Of course not.

You need to get on a sustainable healthy LIFESTYLE. The key word is lifestyle. Diet's don't work.

Just build a well balanced whole food meal plan that you can stick to and your results will be the same!

That will not be healthy long term. Short term it might help with weight loss. In the end it just comes down to total calories in vs total calories out. You just need to eat less than you burn.

Top Bottom