Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which fruit is best?

there is a huge misconception about fruit and i personally have struggled with this because people keep spitting out bs in the fitness world.

i've eaten fruit, stopped eaten fruit, eaten fruit in moderation blah blah blah.

the thing is fruit is high on glycemic index.. watermelon for example is a 74.. that is the same as a bagel!! however as far as glycemic LOAD it is only a 4, while a bagel is much higher. this means that the whole sugar thing is overblown with fruit.

also fruit is very good for our digestion and converts quickly into sugar in the body.. a steak on the other hand the body has to use energy to convert

so bottom line is don't listen to anyone who says fruit is bad yet they eat a bunch of meat. they are ignorant. humans evolved from the jungle eating tons of fruit

the best fruits are going to be your watery fruits. melons, berries, cucumbers, apples (not granny smith too acidy)

Steve hit the nail on the head. Fruits are super underrated because everyone says the sugar content is too high but they also have so many other benefits that you dont hear enough about anti oxidants are so helpful to the body and you cant get them in soda!

I prefer to eat 1 serving of any fruit I want per day. That way I can still have variety but am able to limit the sugar intake.

ALL fruit is fine - as long as it's unprocessed. There is no bad fruit or vegetable. The issue comes when we process it and make things like fruit juice, fruit bars, fruit snacks etc.

Top Bottom