Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fructerian diet

Zzon

I am planning to live in a tropical country withtones of fruit dirt cheap. What fruits are the most beneficial andhealthy if we look at their macros and micros? Do you think afruicterian diet like the one followed by Steve Jobs could give mesomething good?

tropical fruits are full of anti-oxidants and vitamins

but too much does have a lot of sugar and a lot of tropical fruits are high in sugar.. when it comes to TROPICAL FRUITS i believe pineapple has the least amount of sugar and mango has the highest.. but googling is your friend

i hope someone doesn't chime in to eat berries, berries don't grow in the tropics guys lol.

There is nothing wrong with fruit. That being said - it has to be fresh fruit. Not dried fruit. The problem with dried fruit is that it's very calorie dense. Fresh fruit is 80-95% water so it's actually very low calorie. For example, there are only 47 calories in 1 cup of strawberries.

When you dry the fruit, you remove all the water. 1 cup of dried strawberries has 359 calories.

If you want to eat fruit, just eat fresh or frozen fruit.

It's a LOT of sugar, more so if its a fructarian diet. Avacado would be my first choice (high in protein).

Currently blackberries are ripe here so every time I'm out I'll pick some. I've a kilo of hand picked berries in the freezer.

I could be wrong but I think Steve Jobs had health issues from this type of diet. I don't think just eating fruit is healthy. Way too much sugar.

You think that Steve Jobs had this problem due to this diet? So it can be in fact dangerous? What other diet would be viable to sustainable fat loss?

You think that Steve Jobs had this problem due to this diet? So it can be in fact dangerous? What other diet would be viable to sustainable fat loss?

Is there any particular reason you want to go on a fructerian diet? It is not the healthiest one, and you can get more healthy diets that are not that restrictive.

Moderation is the spice of life. Too much of anything is not good. Fruit is healthy but too much fruit can actually cause a lot of liver issues since fructose can only restore liver glycogen.

Too much fructose will lead to a fatty liver.

I recommend limiting fruit consumption to 2-3 servings per day.

Top Bottom