Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Frozen mix veg, Frozen Chicken breast

I use Frozen veggies. For me its more convenient. Also, I save money by not throwing away veggies I had a craving for, then bought too much, then got bored, then had to throw away. lol.

I don't think there's a problem with frozen breasts. I know people that buy them by the bag at Costco or Sam's Club.

Last edited:
I use frozen vegis and chicken, just be carefull about the contents in some of the frozen bags of vegis, one time I bought one of those full meals and it had hydronated oils in it. So I would just read the back to make sure.

frozen veggies have been reported to have higher vitamin content than fresh veggies. i read that the frozen variety are flash frozen while still fresh, while fresh veggies sitting on a mkt stand have been exposed to more heat and elements therefore making the potency somewhat diminish. also, frozen chicken breast is fine as well. buy the individually frozen packages for added convenience. i use both quite often.

Nice I ask as I have just started adding them to my diet as my CARB source I eat to main meals both with frozen veggie's. My other Carbs come from bannans !

I use frozen veggies all the time.....just more convenient.....

Top Bottom