Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are frozen fish and chicken a scam?

dubert!!

some people don't recommend to buy frozen chicken and fish because they sell it by kilo and good percentage of that weight is frozen water? I was trying to get
all my food for my cutting cycle and I started noticing once unfreeze chicken and fish filets get smaller .

we actually discussed this last night on our podcast

you can save a lot of money buying frozen meats like that

i personally would NEVER buy frozen fish lol. i catch, clean and cook my fish FRESH and it tastes NOTHING like frozen fish at all. but if you do not have the ability to do that it is a good option

Fresh is always the best option but there is nothing wrong with frozen. They may add some salt to it but it is still good healthy meat.

You just need to read the ingredients list. It should say nothing but 'boneless skinless chicken breast' or 'wild caught salmon' etc.

If there is sodium in the ingredients list, then the meat has been injected with salt water to increase the water content.

Be careful. A lot of frozen chicken breast has a lot of junk added to it. Always read the ingredients list.

There is nothing wrong with frozen fish as long as there are no additives, and there is just the fish. In fact, it is one great alternative for those who are tight on the budget, because in the end of the day it is still fish, even though there might be some extra water. What's more, I am not as lucky as @stevesmi is, and there is just no place for fishing in my area, so I can only buy this fish, and it is perfectly fine.

Top Bottom