Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fried foods why is it bad ?

claudiagolden3

[FONT=&quot]So here's the thing, I get this everytime that I should stay away from fried food cause it will make me fat, it's not good for ur body nor when u r bulking nor when u r cutting, Ok it's bad, but Y?? If there is no trans fat in oil and it's cholesterol free, what is wrong with it??[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If I have 1kg of Clean chicken, mutton or beef, it means I have 1kg of protein in my hand but why can't I fry it?? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And by frying I don't mean that I wanna fry it in 2 tb. spoons nor in a shit-load of oil...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]All the info I can get I need..... [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]With respect, Thank-you![/FONT]

If you can fry it without cholesterol and lots of bad fats then by all means go for it...

this is where a lot of people fail at reaching their fitness goals

how you prep and cook food MATTERS

when you fry a food you are destroying a lot of the nutrition, also the oil you are using to fry it is very unhealthy for you. you might not be aware but overcooking and charring food is carcinogenic.

your best bet when cooking is bake, steam, or lightly sautee (which might be what you are referring to here). but no never all out fry or burn your food on a bbq etc.

and you want to always cook in UNREFINED organic coconut oil. very important it is unrefined! fast foods and restaurants use the cheapest oils like sunflower, peanut, hydrogenated etc. that is why eating there foods are so damn bad for you. even chiptole which a lot of people think is healthy uses refined sunflower oil (yuck!). the best place to eat is your kitchen cooking food properly

Top Bottom