Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Foods that make you full?

rettoforever

This is my problem.... I am conscious of my meals. I choose adequate proportions of protein/fat/carbs in my meals. I supplement with whey and protein blend shakes (plus additons), and yet, I never feel completely "satisfied" with my choices. I am talking about stomach-wise. I don't eat until I am full, and if I don't add enough carbs or fat into a meal (like baked haddock with a large salad), then I am hungry an hour later... Should I eat until I am bursting? And what is everyone's concensus on a hunger-pained stomach...are those destined for cuts conditioned to carry on with these pains? (I always thought-- stomach hurts, must eat or I will shrink)

Protein makes you feel full faster. Fat makes you feel full longer. A meal high in these two will make you feel "full" in a good way without having to eat until you feel like bursting.

yeah, ever try adding a tablespoon or two of canola oil to your protein shakes .. make you feel full for hours!

I tend to go with some high fiber meals...Fiber One...peanut butter...whey with flax oil...a nice BEEFY steak...a big plate of brocolli

Make sure you're drinking your two gallons of water a day, water always keeps me full....
Also
I agree with sawastea, fiber is great at keeping hunger pains away. Add one serving of fiber one to a few of your meals, only 60 calories I think and 14g of fiber/1g sugar, taste pretty good too

Later
UCDKID

sawastea said:
I tend to go with some high fiber meals...Fiber One...peanut butter...whey with flax oil...a nice BEEFY steak...a big plate of brocolli

I mix a bowl of fiber one with natural peanut butter and a glass of milk. Must have like a billion calories but I hit it up for a treat while bulking and I stay full for a very long time.

Top Bottom