Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Foods for inflammation

every food you put into your body will cause some sort of inflammation. that is the normal way the body processes food.. ever watch a video of a snake eating a mouse? the body becomes inflamed, that is an extreme example but you get my point

now yes certain foods are less inflammatory than others. the easy way to know is ask yourself how hard is it for this food to be processed by the body and obviously eating a large meal won't help either.

eat a #1 meal from mcdonalds vs. eat half a papaya. that will tell you what is inflammatory and what isn't

if you want to drop inflammation take long breaks in between meals and read up on fasting, i have an Ebook in my signature which teaches you

I heard a tip yesterday that black cherries help with arthritis - even canned ones...
The person said they were arthritis free, from eating them daily, and they are about 80 yrs old, now.
I'm sure there are other contributing factors, however interesting all the same..

Top Bottom