Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Foods that increase testosterone?

rememberme

My coach tells me organic beef is the way to go when it comes to making the body produce more test naturally versus just eating vegetables?

A clean whole foods diet, sufficient rest, and consistently training will do the most for your natural testosterone levels.

Beef in any form is not going to increase your test levels. Simply eating ANY food and training your ass off raises testosterone. I agree organic is better but it’s not going to raise your testosterone and it definitely isn’t going to raise it more than non organic. I think your coach is WAY overthinking it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But more than JUST vegetables? Yes you need meat for sure. But the organic beef specification I think is your coach making shit up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would characterise it more that cheap beef from walmart or your grocery store is going to suppress testosterone. the cow was fed crap and lacked nutrition while grassfed organic beef will be full of nutrition because the cow was eating what it was supposed to eat which is GRASS. and grass is full of vitamins and minerals.

low minerals will absolutely cause lower testosterone. specifically a lack of zinc and boron

That is nice to think about food for testosterone because I think testosterone is responsible for everything in my case. Actually, I don’t need to be more aggressive. Myself, I am single. Also, I avoid masturbation for my testosterone. This is not a big problem after workout, you want nothing. If I can’t lift, I practice my cardio. When my clothes are wet, this is the right intensity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom