Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Foods that increase testosterone?

That is nice to think about food for testosterone because I think testosterone is responsible for everything in my case. Actually, I don’t need to be more aggressive. Myself, I am single. Also, I avoid masturbation for my testosterone. This is not a big problem after workout, you want nothing. If I can’t lift, I practice my cardio. When my clothes are wet, this is the right intensity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh dear. That's not how it works.

articles like that are clickbait

in the long term you really think that matters? you think mobster is as strong as he is because he masterbates 5.6% less than you did the past 10.5 years?

the bottom line is when it comes to testosterone levels the best thing you can do is make sure you are getting and absorbing minerals and vitamins. it starts with your gut health. MOST people have very poor gut health, which is the main reason they cannot produce testosterone. so what do western doctors do here? they don't fix the problem of course, they just put them on TRT for life to cover it up.

articles like that are clickbait

in the long term you really think that matters? you think mobster is as strong as he is because he masterbates 5.6% less than you did the past 10.5 years?

the bottom line is when it comes to testosterone levels the best thing you can do is make sure you are getting and absorbing minerals and vitamins. it starts with your gut health. MOST people have very poor gut health, which is the main reason they cannot produce testosterone. so what do western doctors do here? they don't fix the problem of course, they just put them on TRT for life to cover it up.

Sounds like a title for a best selling e-book ha ha :D

This is a good news. I did not want to use a timer with a number of repetitions and to explain she can’t be there because my workout needs testosterone.

systolic high 134
diastolic optimal 73
Pulse 57 but I go to 46 when I do swimming workout.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom