Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which foods have most probiotics?

formula22

I wanted to know which foods you guys eat have the most probiotics in them? My doctor says I need more in my diet because I took antibiotics.

Depends on quality - rather then focusing on one single probiotic, I’d recommend you to add as much probiotics as you can and rotate them often. Kimchi, sauerkraut, liquid probiotics such as kombucha, jun, ginger beer plant, water kefir... For the milk-based probiotics (yogurt, kefir, sour milk) shoot for full-fat non-flavored versions from organic milk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

the dairy probiotic thing is a scam. the thought that yogurt is good for digestion is laughable and obvious marketing. ever looked at what is in that shit? it isn't even raw yogurt anyway. some people make their own yogurt at home and even that is pasteurized because of the milk base

your doctor is right you should use a probiotic while using antibiotics and after. get sach boulardii from a health food store and it needs to be refridgerated.. not the shit they sell at the drug store

as far as taking daily probiotics.. ummmm.. no. you shouldn't need to do that if you are eating properly. we see a lot of people parrot that you NEED fiber, probiotics, etc.... well that is cause their diet and meal timing is wrong. you eat 6-8 meals a day and a lot of meat then what else do you expect? fix your diet first

Top Bottom