Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Foods to eat after a workout?

the #1 thing after a workout is not food, it is REST

until you people learn this you will NEVER reach your maximum potential

having said that what you eat depends on varying factors, your goals, your workouts, what you did earlier in the day etc. there is no cookie cutter answer except to tell you don't go to mcdonalds or chikfilA after a workout (yes people do this bs all the time)

an example for me is on most days i train fasted.. so after my workout i will eat raw nuts and other fats.. my fat intake macro is way higher than what the other goofballs on forums will tell you. the main problem with most peoples diets is they don't consume enough fat, but they consume way too much protein

the #1 thing after a workout is not food, it is REST

until you people learn this you will NEVER reach your maximum potential

having said that what you eat depends on varying factors, your goals, your workouts, what you did earlier in the day etc. there is no cookie cutter answer except to tell you don't go to mcdonalds or chikfilA after a workout (yes people do this bs all the time)

an example for me is on most days i train fasted.. so after my workout i will eat raw nuts and other fats.. my fat intake macro is way higher than what the other goofballs on forums will tell you. the main problem with most peoples diets is they don't consume enough fat, but they consume way too much protein

you have to eat something immediately after a fasted workout right? or do you wait a bit?
rest. like sleep? or do you mean just dont go run a bunch of errands, walking through a shopping mall or etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What foods are the most important to be eating after a workout and why ?

This is a common myth in bodybuilding circles that you need to consume food immediately post workout.
Your body will recover within the next few days so as long as you provide adequate nutrition during that time span you are fine.

you have to eat something immediately after a fasted workout right? or do you wait a bit?
rest. like sleep? or do you mean just dont go run a bunch of errands, walking through a shopping mall or etc?

again it depends on your goals and your history etc.

if you wanted to lose fat then i would wait to eat. let the wave keep rolling. you don't have to slam protein right away like these goofballs will tell you. everytime i see some skinny bird chested kid at the gym finish their 1 hour workout with their 20 pound dumbbells and then run over to the protein bar to 'slam a shake' i laugh. funny how they stay weak and skinny

there is no 'protein window' or whatever.. that myth was invented in the 80's by slimeballs like Joe Weider to sell their protein powders to naive kids.. back then the only information that existed was magazines

again it depends on your goals and your history etc.

if you wanted to lose fat then i would wait to eat. let the wave keep rolling. you don't have to slam protein right away like these goofballs will tell you. everytime i see some skinny bird chested kid at the gym finish their 1 hour workout with their 20 pound dumbbells and then run over to the protein bar to 'slam a shake' i laugh. funny how they stay weak and skinny

there is no 'protein window' or whatever.. that myth was invented in the 80's by slimeballs like Joe Weider to sell their protein powders to naive kids.. back then the only information that existed was magazines

what about if your doing more than workout a day? sumtimes i split intraday to give more training days for my kickboxing i still do part of the year. or I split training with a weight session same day. -
some russian study i think :
“another study backed opinion-
it’s possible that for athletes doing more than one workout in a day the extra speed of absorption featured by taking in a 2 to 1 ratio of carbs to protein post-workout is a good idea. For everyone else, focusing on protein and total calories is just as good for your muscles, and probably better for your health.”

Top Bottom