Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Foods for Cutting Diet??

Molson09

I want to get my bf% down so I can get good ab definition, I know it won't happen overnight and my bf% isn't high I just have a that ring of fat just above my waist. I'm 17, 6'1", 190lbs. What I really want to know is what types of food for different meals (breakfast, dinner) I should eat in order to lose that fat. Any advice apreciated!!

It really depends on what type of diet you're doing. What type are you doing or do you know yet? If you will be eating some carbs, stick to ones that are low on the Glycemic index to keep insulin levels more stable - fibrous vegetables like broccoli, green beans, etc. are good, as is brown rice. You want to get lots of protein (I'd say at least 1.5g/pound) which can come form tuna, skinless chicken, egg whites, protein powders, etc. (it depends on your budget a little). Make sure you also get some essential fatty acids (efa's). Thanks to advice I received on this board, I've added unsalted peanuts to my diet. Flaxseed oil and fish oils (like from salmon) are also good. I eat egg yolks but I've cut it back to 2 a day. Hope this all helps and good luck.

Ham 96-97% fat free.
A slice contains about 30 (5 from fat)calories and 4-5 grams of protein. You can smack down globs of yellow mustard on it (0 calorie, makes you eat it slower if its really covered pretty good). It really curbs appetite. Get the cooked ham with water added. The pieces are pretty big for 30 calories makes it nice for a 240 calorie snack. Shred the pieces so that they are small and it takes longer for you to eat it will give you more satisfaction and give your brain time to realize its consuming food.

This isnt going to make a huge difference but I thought I'd mention it, if you drink Ice Cold water out of the fridge, you'll burn more calories than normal, because your body has to use alot of energy to bring it up to a certain temperature before it can make use of it.

As I said, not earth shattering, but every little bit makes a big difference eh!!

the point about ice cold water is very important...

thats why if you drink a gallon every day... you will lose weight.... the body has to work so much in order to heat the water before it can use/excrete it!

Top Bottom