Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which foods count as protein?

StellarCoon

I had a question about complete protein sources and if I should count things that aren't meats or other animal products when I am calculating my calories and protein for the day. For example I like to eat oatmeal peanut butter and nuts which do contain some protein, do I still count the little 10 or 20 grams of protein that I get from these?

there is no such thing as 'hitting your macros' . some days you might get 0 protein, some days you will get 200g. everyday is different. just eat nutritious food and stay away from junk while weight training properly and good things will happen.

I would count all protein, even oatmeal and nuts like walnuts almonds have complete proteins for sure

I had a question about complete protein sources and if I should count things that aren't meats or other animal products when I am calculating my calories and protein for the day. For example I like to eat oatmeal peanut butter and nuts which do contain some protein, do I still count the little 10 or 20 grams of protein that I get from these?

In a word - yes

Just focus on good protein sources and not the total amount......whole eggs, chicken, turkey, grass fed beef, raw nuts.

Top Bottom