Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Foods that boost testosterone......

Also I3C is a potent androgen agonist....it was thought it metabolized good estrogen, but in fact may actually produce more estrogen. It is however better than DIM I believe.

flax oil lowers testosterone?????????? I thought the fats help increase testosterone. Fiber lowers testosterone. what? If you eat 180g of protein from fatty beef and chicken everyday i don't think fiber will lower testosterone.

Any of you guys take a tribulus terrestris supplement? Whats a good serving, brand, etc.

ar6 said:
Any of you guys take a tribulus terrestris supplement? Whats a good serving, brand, etc.

When I last took it the recommended dose was around 1-1.5g three times a day. Some do take more than this though.

Most fats will increase testosterone, and contrary to what you are reading the absolute best way to increase it is by combining a saturated fat with n-3 fats. In other words eat a steak and chase it with a tbsp of flax oil. Also it is has been documented that eating any meal in which less than 25% of the total calories coming from fat will lower serum testosterone levels within 2-3 hours of consuming it. The n-3 fats will aslo increase androgen receptor sensitivity which will help utilize the testosterone being produced more effeciently.

As a side note, if you are trying to elevate testosterone levels completely avoid all soy products.

Great list. The only thing I see missing are monounsaturated fats like almonds, avocado, walnuts etc.

Besides that, the list pretty much hit all of the foods that can boost testosterone dead on.

There's no more perfect food than an egg. It has all the elements of life itself. And it may be the only food that directly affects testosterone. The old timers would eat a dozen a day. Today we know of certain herbs, like avenacosides, cassis grandis and fadogia agrestis directly increase testosterone.

Top Bottom