Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Food at night

Robbo1980

Ok what would be a good food to snack on a night before you sleep, I seem to eat great for breakfast lunch and dinner then just end up getting a massive sweet tooth towards the end of the night and grab some

Ok what would be a good food to snack on a night before you sleep, I seem to eat great for breakfast lunch and dinner then just end up getting a massive sweet tooth towards the end of the night and grab some

Sorry and grab some chocolate , my stomach is just still hungry right into the evening what food would help suppress this hunger feeling more and really is better to have than chocolate bloody biscuits !

Anything high in fat and fiber makes e feel really full, so maybe try some almond butter , greek yogurt and a scoop of whey, or beans with some meat basically anything high in fiber, also drink 2 glassof water before meals this it will make you full so you dont over eat if you're trying to cut.

i eat alot of food before bed and im not putting on fat, i used to believe in the dont eat carbs at night bullshit, now i take atleast 80g carbs, usually sweet potatoe or rice (ofcourse with some proteinz) 2 hours before bed sometimes i have 30 carbs with protein again and go to bed right away, you will not get fat if you eat before bed, its a myth, if you get hungry at night save some calories before bed.

Anything high in fat and fiber makes e feel really full, so maybe try some almond butter , greek yogurt and a scoop of whey, or beans with some meat basically anything high in fiber, also drink 2 glassof water before meals this it will make you full so you dont over eat if you're trying to cut.

i eat alot of food before bed and im not putting on fat, i used to believe in the dont eat carbs at night bullshit, now i take atleast 80g carbs, usually sweet potatoe or rice (ofcourse with some proteinz) 2 hours before bed sometimes i have 30 carbs with protein again and go to bed right away, you will not get fat if you eat before bed, its a myth, if you get hungry at night save some calories before bed.

Nice, thanks for the help lighter fighter

pick up some sugar free jello or pudding.. add in some whey protein to the mix and you have the perfect late night snack for a sweet tooth. Coco roasted almonds are also an excellent option for a sweet tooth

pick up some sugar free jello or pudding.. add in some whey protein to the mix and you have the perfect late night snack for a sweet tooth. Coco roasted almonds are also an excellent option for a sweet tooth

Very nice , cheers mate !

Those are great ideas NegroPops ! Im gonna have try the sugarfree pudding with the scoop of whey !

Sent from my SGH-T679 using EliteFitness

I get that sweet tooth as well nearing bed time.

My last meal is usually 8 oz of chicken or turkey, 1 cup rice or beans, and 2 cups veggies.

I follow that up (about 30 minutes later) with a 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt and 1/3 cup mixed berries blended. Add 2 packets of splenda and vanilla extract, taste like ice cream, high in protein/fiber.

I get that sweet tooth as well nearing bed time.

My last meal is usually 8 oz of chicken or turkey, 1 cup rice or beans, and 2 cups veggies.

I follow that up (about 30 minutes later) with a 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt and 1/3 cup mixed berries blended. Add 2 packets of splenda and vanilla extract, taste like ice cream, high in protein/fiber.

Mate that sounds the nuts! Best one so far, just wish I had posted this earlier for info!

I know exactly what you mean, late night carb cravings screaming at you. For me this typically means I'm shedding body fat. BUT I have a solution. Use your favorite protein powder (i use WTBM) mix it into egg beaters or egg whites until it has the consistency of pancake batter...then, wait for it... Cook it like a fucking pancake, throw some sugar free butter flavored syrup on there and bam, feels like you just ate 200 carbs, when you only ate 5-10 with 60g of protein. Another method if I don't have egg beaters, just grab a bowl of fat free yogurt and put that sugar free syrup in it OR even better, use protein to give it flavor. This method has a little bit more carbs. You could also just go to bed.

Top Bottom