Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Food Log

jwo02

I'm trying to get a general idea of a diet here so please give me some feedback.

Weight: 176is
Height: 5'10''
Goal: CUT BODYFAT/GET FUCKING JACKED

1st:
2 mile jog on an empty stomach
3 eggs, 6 pieces of buttered wheat toast(some say fats in butter good for you, should I keep buttered or no?)

2nd:
30-45 minute workout, leg day
40 gram protein, 0 carb Isopure drink

3rd:
2 mile jog when I started feeling stomach acid(that means empty stomach, right?)
1.5 sirloin steaks

4th:
15 gram protein Atkins shake containing 4 grams of carbs, 1 being a sugar gram

5th(not yet):
1 steak, 1 chicken breast, 3 scrambled eggs

6th:
1 red apple with ANPB

Please critique this for me. I now have some ANPB to throw in the mix, should I? When and where?

Last edited:
I don't like your diet.

Sure the macros are OK (212p: 141C; 84F; 2100-2200 cals approx, maybe a bit light on food), but there are many htings I don't like:

(1) cardio and leg workout so close together (except I guess 2 miles is not a massive amount of cardio)
(2) butter is not a healthy fat, and ur already getting 15g of fat from the eggs, you do not need 30+ fat for breakfast which the insulin spike of 6 pieces of toast
(3) 6 pieces of toast for breakfat? Spread thse out. YOu need PWO carbs - move some of breakfast carbs to PWO
(4) meal 4 should be bigger
(5) where are fiberous veggies, and omega 3. ALNB is not essential but fine.
(6) no acid in ur stomach doesn't mean u have an empty stomach. It normally occurs when you have pushed ur body to the limit - e.g., once I cycled 20km, played 3 hours of tennis, and then cycled back home and started getting that acid feeling. I don't think it would happen after 2 miles
97) consider whey orleucine pre-morning cardio

your trying to get "fucking jacked" eating like a bird?? you need to EAT a whole lot more food than this bro, just eat everything in sight

your trying to get "fucking jacked" eating like a bird?? you need to EAT a whole lot more food than this bro, just eat everything in sight

He says he wants to cut body fat, so I assumed jacked meant ripped.

Also, note his breakfast is a cluster bomb of cals - 6 slices of bread buttered, with 3 eggs. That is 1200+ cals for breakfast

Not six slices every day. That's how it happenned today, usually it's four.

Notes:
--Don't butter toast
--More on meal four(I'm waiting for cash to get some whey, stealing my dad's shakes till then...I already knew this meal sucked)
--Cardio and legs are HOURS apart, you just can't tell that on this timeline

Questions:
--You mentioned vegetables. I'm trying to be carb restrictive, should I still throw in a sweet potato somewhere?

Thanks for the help guys.

EDIT:

I just had another 15 gram protein shake. I guess three a day is ok, right? It wont be an issue with carbs once I get my Isopure powder.

(1) You should read Tat's sticky.

(2)
Then use cron-o-meter, and fitday or soemthing to track your macros, and people can give u more helpful information. You have cardio, then weights, then cardio - please be clearer in what ur doing? is ur cardio post weights immediately after or what?

AS for veggies, I was referring to things like spinach, brocolli, tomatoes, mushrooms which have minimial amounts of net carbs. Sweet potato is a good starch, and can if you want replace things like toast (it is better than toast)

I did cardio first thing that morning, worked out around 11:00, then did cardio again at 5:00.

Today I'm running to the gym(about 4 miles from my house), working out, and then running back home.

Is that ok?

TODAY

1st:
3 eggs, 5 pieces unbuttered wheat toast

2nd:
3.7 mile run to the gym
Adrenalyn preworkout drink, 6 carbs
Upper body workout
40 gram protein Isopure drink
4.2 mile walk back home(different route)

3rd:
1 steak, 1 chicken breast
15 gram protein Atkins shake

4th:
2 steaks

I'm trying to completely starve my body of carbs by consuming them early morning only. This should make my body have to burn fat for energy, correct?

Top Bottom