Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Food Log

Thank you form now on I will be doing my cardio after my workouts.

I have upped my carb intake slightly by addming quaker maple and brown sugar oatmeal with 2% milk to my diet. It will be PWO.

You're insightful...I would cut back on the cardio but like I said it just eases my mind so much and I have a lot of shit on me. Now that I started and got the calming effects I can't stop.

Will update with yesterdays food intake when I get back form the probation office.

Thank you form now on I will be doing my cardio after my workouts.

I have upped my carb intake slightly by addming quaker maple and brown sugar oatmeal with 2% milk to my diet. It will be PWO.

You're insightful...I would cut back on the cardio but like I said it just eases my mind so much and I have a lot of shit on me. Now that I started and got the calming effects I can't stop.

Will update with yesterdays food intake when I get back form the probation office.

You won't need to do cardio for more than 20 minutes after lifting. You're body won't burn fat until you've gotten rid of glycogen stores, which will deplete while lifting. Anymore than 20 minutes and you are gonna lose muscle mass.

There's some good advice flowing here. I would just add that you have to start planning your meals at work. This took a long time to get through my THICK ass skull too. If you go to work, and don't

1. Have prepared food with you

or

2. Know exactly where you will go and what you will get during the day (and their calorie content/macro breakdown)

Then you WILL be at the mercy of all the fat ass cubicle workers with their fucking cupcakes, donuts, pastries, jelly beans, chocolate bars, and whatever else their lazy fatasses bring with them. You don't want to be them right? Therefore you CANNOT eat like them.

Go to work with a plan. This is a must.

There's some good advice flowing here. I would just add that you have to start planning your meals at work. This took a long time to get through my THICK ass skull too. If you go to work, and don't

1. Have prepared food with you

or

2. Know exactly where you will go and what you will get during the day (and their calorie content/macro breakdown)

Then you WILL be at the mercy of all the fat ass cubicle workers with their fucking cupcakes, donuts, pastries, jelly beans, chocolate bars, and whatever else their lazy fatasses bring with them. You don't want to be them right? Therefore you CANNOT eat like them.

Go to work with a plan. This is a must.

There's a chinese food restaurant near my work that does chicken breast teriyaki with brown rice and cabbage for $5. I do that pretty much everyday. Lean chicken, healthy cabbage and good rice. They give me an extra breast for only $1.00 more too!

See I have my little shitty part time job at a Sagebrush since I'm a student and I go in and have to be around food all night and it kills me.

How bad is it to snack on peanuts? Say I deshell and eat two peanuts every 20 minutes for three hours. Bad?

See I have my little shitty part time job at a Sagebrush since I'm a student and I go in and have to be around food all night and it kills me.

How bad is it to snack on peanuts? Say I deshell and eat two peanuts every 20 minutes for three hours. Bad?

It's better than eating nothing.

Like ROS said, get a ready to drink shake. I do those everyday when I go to school.

I supposse I could do that if they paid me enough where I could buy some whey to make shakes with, no worries though, looking for a second job this week.

Forgot what I ate the day before, but YESTERDAY.

1st(10:45 AM):
Some kind of snack mix containing I think 27 carbs, 2 of those being sugar carbs

2nd(2:00 PM):
8 hott wings with ranch dressing, 1 chop steak with mushroom gravy, 1 plain sweet potato

3rd(3:00 PM):
Half assed upper body workout(supposed to be legs day but went with a friend)
1 shot of 1800

4th(3:30ish PM):
1 red apple with ANPB, 1 Atkins 15 gram protein shake, 1 serving Quaker maple and brown sugar oatmeal with 2% milk

5th(9:00ish PM):
1 piece of some Italian bread in a hospital cafeteria

6th(11:00 PM)
1 steak, 1 serving of the oatmeal with milk

Eating has been off the past two days due to one day being Sunday...not a day where I eat whatever I want but I did eat more cabrs then I would like, snacking on apples with ANPB late at night. The reason it was off yesterday is because the guy that lives with me(basically my bother)...his sister has been in the hospital for meningitis and they induced coma on her and now she has no brain activity and wont come out of it, she's 13 and not expected to make it. I spent the majority of the afternoon and night with him there at the hospital and even didn't get a chance to do my cardio...it was going to be HEAVY since I didn't do my leg routine.

TODAY

1st(10:30)
3 eggs, 4 pieces of unbuttered wheat toast(to be clear, 4 pieces=2 slices of bread)

2nd(12:00)
Lower body workout
1 steak, 1 sweet potato

3rd(2:00):
1/2 cup of oats, no milk today so I put my 15 gram protein Atkins shake with it

4th(not yet):
2 mile run for cardio, so little being today was a lower body workout

EDIT:

Had 1 EAS RTD shake after cardio, 17 grams protein, 4 carbs with 0 of those being from sugar

5th(not yet):
1 steak, 1 chicken breast, 3 egg whites(?)

EDIT:

Had 6 slices of green apple dipped in ANPB. Fucking love it. Damn...make the 14 slices. Couldn't stay away.

How bad is it for fat creation/preservation to snack on apples with ANPB at night? Sometimes I'm still hungry after my steak and chicken. Are the oats too many carbs? I switched to plain Harris Teeter brand oats today and I think it has 1 gram of sugar carbs but maybe like 27 grams total. Seems like a lot.

Last edited:
TODAY

1st(10:30)
3 eggs, 4 pieces of unbuttered wheat toast(to be clear, 4 pieces=2 slices of bread)

350 calories 20 gm protein

2nd(12:00)
Lower body workout
1 steak, 1 sweet potato

assuming 8oz steak, 45 grams protein 5 grams fat, 45 carbs (450 calories)

3rd(2:00):
1/2 cup of oats, no milk today so I put my 15 gram protein Atkins shake with it

27 carbs 15 protein (170 calories)

4th(not yet):
2 mile run for cardio, so little being today was a lower body workout

5th(not yet):
1 steak, 1 chicken breast, 3 egg whites(?)

80gm protein 8 gm fat (400 caloreis)

How bad is it for fat creation/preservation to snack on apples with ANPB at night? Sometimes I'm still hungry after my steak and chicken. Are the oats too many carbs? I switched to plain Harris Teeter brand oats today and I think it has 1 gram of sugar carbs but maybe like 27 grams total. Seems like a lot.

So are you going for mass or for definition? Because that's sure isn't "mass" qty of food. That's only 1350 calories/day bro.

My mother weighs 110 lbs and she eats more than that.

Top Bottom