Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Food log

Same o same o.
Weekend was kinda big mix of odd ball food choices. Still kept it clean calories 2000 or less and macros in check. Sunday meal preped. Monday was normal meal plans. Great work out. Can feel body and mind getting use to new meal plans. Of course I use to eat like this mostly year round.
Today had trouble some one showed up at work with warm crazy good cookies. Ooooopps! Oh well can’t cry over it. I enjoyed several and adjust some of my other choices today to try and help. Even if you have a moment and enjoy something just move on. It ain’t gonna kill ya. Have a cheat meal just don’t have a cheat weak. Hahahaha! Back in the gym and feeling good again. Maybe it was the sugar high!

how many cookies did you eat?

you gotta get to the gym after the cookies

I went to the gym later that day for sure.
I ate about 8 or 9 maybe 10 ish
Gotta say they were freaking delicious!
Now I got no regrets.
Need better control next time maybe.
I did go out to eat with family the other night. Most of what I saw was a lot of carbs and not good choices.
I did good though. Had lamb kabobs and salad with vegetables.
Even with a Cookie Monster moment I am on track. Hoping to end the month at 190 ish lb. Couple more days to weigh in. Feeling good

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Side note and thoughts.
I have done high protein and low carbs for years now. I stay lean. Prior to this I was eating more total calories than normal. This was to be kinda a bulk. I still kept it pretty clean. Now I have cut the carbs way down. But what I have not done in the past was raise my fat. This is interesting. Talked it over with my trainer and he is on board with my changes. He also likes the fat increase, if I am dropping carb. That should help with energy. So far so good. Only about a week and half at this new macro.

Last edited:
Weight in was not bad.
Had some odd numbers. Only my second time on this machine so we shall see.
Weight was as I expected.
Smm dropped way more than expected.. I expected to loose some coming of cycle.
Body fat went up. That is strange. I know it’s a percentage so I did loose some.

206 now 192 lb
106 now 98 smm
10 now 10.5 body fat
It did show a 10 lb drop in water. Maybe I was holding more than I thought. And that shows in SMM

Overall I am happy. I feel better and not so stuffed or bloated.
I am not going to change anything on my diet for now. I want to stick with this plan for a few more weeks before I decide to change anything.

Last edited:
Weight in was not bad.
Had some odd numbers. Only my second time on this machine so we shall see.
Weight was as I expected.
Smm dropped way more than expected.. I expected to loose some coming of cycle.
Body fat went up. That is strange. I know it’s a percentage so I did loose some.

206 now 192 lb
106 now 98 smm
10 now 10.5 body fat
It did show a 10 lb drop in water. Maybe I was holding more than I thought. And that shows in SMM

Overall I am happy. I feel better and not so stuffed or bloated.
I am not going to change anything on my diet for now. I want to stick with this plan for a few more weeks before I decide to change anything.

great update waiting on more

you should make both of your logs as 1 imo

https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/slyder-sarm-log-gw-acp-rad-1508383.html

Top Bottom