Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Food log

Question :
What is the benefit of raising fats. I understand the idea behind good fats and bad fats.
I know what fats to add if needed..
I worry if I drop carbs too low I will be depleted of energy.
I need to raise my calories right now cause I am loosing weight too fast. I know I should not complain. That’s why I post here and not on a weight loss board! Hahahah!
Thanks in advance.
Next post will explain last portion of this post.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

End of week update.
Not doing an official weigh in till end of week four. Original plan was to come out of a heavy calorie count that was kinda of a bulk. It was a clean bulk. Not a bunch of crap food. 4000 cal. 40% carb 20% fat 40% protein. Did that about 6 months or so but never got over 206 lb an 10-12% bf. Was ready to cut off the fluff and see if I had made any gains. During that time I have not been doing hardly and cardio or ab work specific.
I am a hard gainer and old. I just finished running dr prescribed Anavar with dr prescribed Mk 766. Fished it and can’t say I saw any big changes. But I enjoyed it and scales showed some changes. Finished the Anavar about 4 weeks ago. We will see results in awhile.
My maintenance calorie count has been around 2500 for past 3 years or so. Planned to drop down to 2500 and transition into 2000. Then after 5 weeks of being off Anavar I would run a Sarms cycle kinda as a cut. That starts in about a week.
First couple weeks of 2500 cal things went good and kept macros around 40/40/20. And dropped down to 195.
Water weight and what not dropped of easy as expected. That when I snapped the above picture. Most of my old man pouch is actually loose skin that will not go away due to my age. Got that from my dad bod 5 years ago. I don’t recommend that life style. I could have it surgically removed with a Tummy tuck.. after 50 skins stopped bouncing back.
Was looking to get back to about 185-190 7-8 % bf. My body runs comfortably there an I feel good.
Woke up this morning at 190. But have just got here and not maintained it consistently. Remember I have not added cardio back yet or been lifting hard for 2 week. Letting shoulder and knee heal a bit. Starting back tomorrow hopefully.
Weight dropped faster than expected, but that easy for my body type and metabolism. Gonna keep food here for next week. 2000 cal, 20% carb, 30% fat and 50% protein. After next weeks weigh in I will adjust macros as needed. Same time start Sarms cycle.
Very excited for next week. I will also start doing more cardio and ab work.
Next cycle will be more of a recomp than an actual cut only. I think that will be a better description.
Sarms are umbrella labs. GW 50156, ACP 105, rad 140. Might keep mk 766 dr prescribed. I am getting it from a local apothecary/ pharmacy.
Y’all stay strong!!

Question :
What is the benefit of raising fats. I understand the idea behind good fats and bad fats.
I know what fats to add if needed..
I worry if I drop carbs too low I will be depleted of energy.
I need to raise my calories right now cause I am loosing weight too fast. I know I should not complain. That’s why I post here and not on a weight loss board! Hahahah!
Thanks in advance.
Next post will explain last portion of this post.

What if I raised the fat and dropped a bit of protein? 20%,40%, 40%

100g carb
90g fat
200g protein

Weekend went well.
Didn’t track food but stayed mostly in my needs.
Saturday mornings wife and I go to little hole in walk dinner and have breakfast at 6 am like old folks. I had an egg and ham omelette with cheese and wheat toast with jelly. It’s my cheat meal. Still not the worst.
Rest of weekend was regular for me.
Chicken breast, tuna, almonds, avacado, eggs with little yoke. And lots of veggie. Kept carbs super light.
Meal prep on Sunday eve for the week.
Got a massage on Saturday and helped my shoulder tremendously. Great back work out on Sunday. Going to try and get back to regular massages. I forgot how helpful they are.

Same o same o.
Weekend was kinda big mix of odd ball food choices. Still kept it clean calories 2000 or less and macros in check. Sunday meal preped. Monday was normal meal plans. Great work out. Can feel body and mind getting use to new meal plans. Of course I use to eat like this mostly year round.
Today had trouble some one showed up at work with warm crazy good cookies. Ooooopps! Oh well can’t cry over it. I enjoyed several and adjust some of my other choices today to try and help. Even if you have a moment and enjoy something just move on. It ain’t gonna kill ya. Have a cheat meal just don’t have a cheat weak. Hahahaha! Back in the gym and feeling good again. Maybe it was the sugar high!

Top Bottom