Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Food log

Overall really solid diet. You are really dialed in to your body so I am interested to see what difference any small tweaks will make.

Today is same as yesterday. Thanks for all the advice.
I meal prep on weekends take me about 1-2 hours tops to be ready for 5 days if eating. Yes for me eating simple and repetitive has made my life easier.
I found most people spend so much time thinking about what to make. Then shopping for lots of ingredients. Then cooking lots of time. Well of course you don’t do well on your eating plan. You spend all the hours thinking about food. That just leads to failure.
I will say first few day of cutting carbs and dropping a ton of calories. I am hungry. Stay full on water helps. Breakfast to lunch is my hungry time. 5 am to 1 pm. After that I’m good.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Today is same as yesterday. Thanks for all the advice.
I meal prep on weekends take me about 1-2 hours tops to be ready for 5 days if eating. Yes for me eating simple and repetitive has made my life easier.
I found most people spend so much time thinking about what to make. Then shopping for lots of ingredients. Then cooking lots of time. Well of course you don’t do well on your eating plan. You spend all the hours thinking about food. That just leads to failure.
I will say first few day of cutting carbs and dropping a ton of calories. I am hungry. Stay full on water helps. Breakfast to lunch is my hungry time. 5 am to 1 pm. After that I’m good.

are you doing cardio?
hows training?

Today nothing exciting diet wise Same. Small change Meal 3 no rice.
Meal 4 was left over stuff. 85 g spinach, 100g chicken breast, 2 whole eggs and 3 egg whites 4 table spoons of picante.
1740 calories
71 carbs
61 fat
220 protein

Not started cardio back yet, And training this week is light.
Nursing jacked up shoulder and knee.
Hoping to get back at it on Sunday.

Doing blood work In 2 days
Only supps right now
Creatine 2 twice a day
BCAA 1 scoop Extend
And of course all the vitamins I listed earlier.

Today nothing exciting diet wise Same. Small change Meal 3 no rice.
Meal 4 was left over stuff. 85 g spinach, 100g chicken breast, 2 whole eggs and 3 egg whites 4 table spoons of picante.
1740 calories
71 carbs
61 fat
220 protein

Not started cardio back yet, And training this week is light.
Nursing jacked up shoulder and knee.
Hoping to get back at it on Sunday.

Doing blood work In 2 days
Only supps right now
Creatine 2 twice a day
BCAA 1 scoop Extend
And of course all the vitamins I listed earlier.

lets get cardio back again
if you a bit injured go slow with cardio

So far so good.
New calorie count and macros are going well.
2000 cal
100g carbs
67g fat
250g protein

Today Fridays are tough cause meal prep usually runs out on this day and grocery run is tomorrow.
Did blood work this morning so fasted till 11 am.
That sucks cause I am crazy hungry in the mornings. Hahaha!
Today is odd ball stuff.
3 Boiled eggs with most of yoke trashed.
Tuna package
One cup of brown rice.
Two protein shakes
Small portion of meat loaf a guy brought to work.
His meat loaf is a treat. I know it sounds crazy.

I will do a weight in next weekend and see what’s going on.
That would be a month since started cutting back and second week at this macro count. Will adjust from there.
Should be back at the gym tonight since shoulder is feeling better. Then just need to start back at cardio.
Good thing is I do a lot of supersets so that has some cardio built in a little.

Top Bottom